Chapter 1: The Future is born

At catering.
Alexa: Hey Nikki what's up?
Nikki: Nothing Alexa just hanging out, what about you?
Alexa: Just arrived here and I see that you are already here, anything new?
Nikki: Well I heard a new superstar has joined with WWE and he is having his debut tonight.
Alexa: Great, who is it?
Nikki: I don't know but we will find out.
Alexa: Let us observe shall we?
"At the arena"
Mojo Rawley was in the ring and was ready for the newcomer until a theme hit.

The titantron showed a fortress and had steel iron gates which are wide open and it showed the name "Magnus Erikson". The crowd went wild as one of Europes Best wrestlers has joined WWE. He came out the entrance, he was tall and he is pale skinned with long blonde hair and had brown eyes, he was wearing a leather jacket and his chest and abs were exposed and he was wearing black jeans with a belt and cuts on the knees along with brown boots and his hands are bandaged, he then made his way to the ring and faced Mojo.
"Backstage"
Nikki: I can't believe it, Bjorn is in the WWE!
Alexa: Who's Bjorn?
Nikki: The man making his debut is my best friend, he and I used to compete on Ireland and Scotland.
Alexa: Where does he come from?
Nikki: Sweden, he says that it is very
cold there.
Alexa: Well let's see what the newbee's got.
"At the arena"
The bell rang and Mojo went for a tackle but Magnus dodged it and did a Clothsline and laid ontop of him and began landing punches on his face and Mojo was trying to block them but only a few. The Posthuman got up and grabbed Mojo's legs and did Hellfire on him which both dazed and damage him before throwing him on the ropes and he bounced off and got Thorns Out from Magnus and went for the pin but Mojo kicked out.
"Backstage"
Alexa was amazed at the Posthuman's strenght.
Alexa: How is he so strong?
Nikki: Well that's Magnus for you, he told me that Cesaro trained him.
Alexa: Ah, makes sense since he did one of his swings.
"5 minutes later"
Mojo tried to do a tackle on him but instead he got a Crash and Burn from the Swedish superstar and then did Re-Evolution and pinned him for the win.
Announcer: Here is your winner... Magnus Erikson!!!
The Posthuman got his arm raised in the air in victory but he pulled it away and began unloading on Rawley with a viscious beatdown which resulted on him turning Heel before leaving the arena of a crowd booing him.
"Backstage"
Alexa: Tell me, what is his wreslting style.
Nikki: You should ask him yourself Alexa.
Then the Goddess got a text.
Alexa: It's from Edge and he told me that next week will be a Moment of Bliss and my special guest is Magnus Erikson.
Nikki: That is great, you might get to ask him a ton of questions.
Alexa: Yeah.
She began daydreaming of his toned body during his match.
Nikki: Why so happy?
Alexa: Nothing... Nothing at all.
The Twisted Sister was confused at this point but went along wiht it, from now the Goddess was thinking for next week.

OK guys, this was chapter 1 and I am updating tomorrow.
Peace out!