Chapter 25: Swedish Sweetness (Smut Warning)

"Backstage"

Magnus was walking backstage after a grueling 3 on 1 handicap match against King Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode. In the end he stood tall and over came all odds.

Magnus: That was a great in ring return, I do fancy a-

He felt someone's hands between his abs and he knew who it was.

Magnus: Alexa.
Alexa: Hey Bjorny, a impressive match tonight against the royal highness and his peseants.
Magnus: I think it's not over yet between me and them.

Alexa then had lust in her eyes and grabbed Magnus' arm and pulled him.

Magnus: Hey where are we going?
Alexa: To your locker room silly, you need a Reward after that grueling match.

The Posthuman had a smirk on his face as the Goddess was going to treat him for a surprise.

"10 minutes"

The two were in the locker room and the door was locked. They began making out. As they did, Magnus put his hand inside Alexa's shirt and began squeezing her breasts before removing her bra and shirt as she was shirtless. But he wasn't the only one to play dirty as his Goddess removed his ring gear tights and showed his underwear and she also removed her shorts leaving her with her panties. Alexa fished out his member and began sucking on it and Magnus spread his legs and she took all the space she needed, Magnus shoved her head a bit into his member as she continued sucking on his member.

Magnus: F.. Faster...

She sucked faster as he commanded and she looked at her Man who had a satisfied look on his eyes, she then grabbed one of his hands and intentionly put it on her breasts and she blushed, Magnus smirked and squeezed it before deciding to bite her shoulder and she moaned while sucking. Seconds pass and Magnus released all of his cum inside her mouth and she pulled from him. She then stood up and sat on his face as he was on the couch.

Alexa: Suck it, babe.

He did was his Goddess ordered and and sucked her wet clit and she moaned and put her hands on his shoulders as she eyed him sucking her clit. He then shoved his tongue deeper into her clit and Alexa bit her lips as he was giving her a sweet torture by licking all of her walls inside her pussy.

Alexa: More... F.. Faster...

He pushed deeper into her before he hit her G-Spot and she released all of her cum inside his mouth and drank it all and licked his lips.

Alexa: Ready for the grand finale?
Magnus: Am I?

He turned things around as he got up and turned Alexa around as he was lying on the couch and Magnus could see her back and her THICC bottom. Magnus couldn't help but lick his lips once more before injecting his member inside her pussy and he began the process as Alexa was bitting her lips as he was having his ways with the Goddess. He shoved his member deep inside her pussy and Alexa's cheeks were red at this point as she began panting and moaning.

Alexa: Come on tiger... Is that all you got...? Hit me harder!
Magnus: Be careful what you wish for.

He shoved his member deeper inside her and she let out a scream which startled some people backstage. He thrusted deeper inside her pussy, before it was time for the two cum together. They released all of they're cum from the outside and inside as they pulled away.

Alexa: I love you...
Magnus: Me too...

They kissed and it lasted for a minute or so.

Magnus: Let's get up and get dressed before anyone finds out.
Alexa: Yeah.

They got up and got dressed and they left the building.

OK guys, this is chapter 23. Hope you liked it.

Peace out!