Chapter 23: Cuddling With The Goddess

"At Magnus' hotel room"

Alexa woke up and she was folded by the arms of Magnus as he deeply hugged her while he was asleep. The Goddess kissed his forehead and slowly got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"1 hour later"

Magnus opened his eyes and yawned. He saw that his girlfriend wasn't there across the bed and he got up and walked into the kitchen to see her cooking eggs, he sneaked behind her and hugged her as his arms were on her waists and she smiled.

Alexa: Morning, Bjorny.
Magnus: Morning, Bun Girl.

He squeezed her left breast which caused her to blush and he laughed.

Alexa: Not funny!
Magnus: I know, just messing with ya.

He continued laughing until he felt something underneath his shirt and it was Alexa's hand and she traced his six pack.

Alexa: How do you like it now, Six Pack?
Magnus: Yeah, you can touch me there as much as you want to, it doesn't bother me anymore.
Alexa: Really?

He nodded and the Goddess turned off the stove and put both her arms inside his shirt and she traced his six pack and toned chest but his skin was cold as a big ice block.

Alexa: Your cold. Are you sick, Bjorny?
Magnus: I am not sick. It's just I am Swedish and we tend to be this cold, henfe me having pale skin.

She snatched a bit of his long blonde hair and played with it while Magnus on the other hand put his hands on her tight butt and he squeezed it causing her to blush.

Alexa: Ah! Not there.
Magnus: Sorry, it's just I missed you after I was gone for about a month for surgery and I missed Fastlane.
Alexa: Hey but at least you can go to Wrestlemania.
Magnus: Yeah and speaking of wrestling this Friday I a facing King McFuck Face and his dogs.

The Goddess giggled.

Alexa: You sure you can take on all three of them at once?
Magnus: Yes, I feel like a challenge like that will light up my spirit as I stand tall as the Posthuman.
Alexa: Yeah babe, I will definetly witness how you evolved. Now breakfast is ready, you starving?
Magnus: A bit, let's go.

"2 hours later"

The two were still in the room, Alexa was watching TV while Magnus was reading a Swedish book called " The Red Room". The Goddess eyed his on his sitting position and she couldn't resist and laid her self onto him.

Alexa: What are you reading?
Magnus: A book called "The Red Room", made by August Strindberg.
Alexa: Cool, is he Swedish?

He turned the book to her and the text on the book was in Swedish.

Magnus: There's your answer, Bun Girl.
Alexa: Look who's talking, Six Pack.
Magnus: I would like to have fun with you but I am trying to read.
Alexa: Oh no you don't.

She grabbed his book and tossed it away.

Magnus: Hey! I was-

He was cut by a kiss from the Goddess who was waiting to taste his lips for so long, this turned into a make out session. She couldn't let go of Magnus, this was her opportunity. Minutes later clothes were being thrown to the floor every minute as they have fun.

OK guys, this was chapter 23, hope you guys like it.

Peace out!