Chapter 3: Posthuman Vs Psychopath

At the arena.
Alexa's PPV.
"I was about to make Magnus a offer he could not refuse until Drew came and interrupted our segment. Luckily I get to see Magnus kick his ass."
End of POV.
The bell rang and the two long rivals meet again, the two locked hands and began pushing and Magnus nailer a Knee to Drew's gut and they let go and went for a Hellfire which dazed and damaged Drew a lot. He then tried to Pain Scourge but Drew caught his leg and spinned him and delivered a Clothesline to the Posthuman.
Drew: I learned all of your tricks Erikson, I ain't a sucker like you!
He grabbed the Swedish superstar and did a Alabama Slam on the mat before backing away as he was waiting for Magnus to get up and once he did Drew pounced for a Claymore Kick but Magnus ducked and tripped Drew and grabbed him for a Crash and Burn and pinned him who kicked out, Magnus was smiling at this. The Posthuman wanted a challenge and he definetly got one. Alexa from the stage was watching everything and was cheering for Magnus, he then grabbed Drew for a Re-Evolution but Drew broke it and went for a Future Shock DDT and went for the pin but Magnus kicked out, Drew was enraged and he picked up Magnus for another Alabama Slam but Magnus reversed it into a Canadian Destroyer and pinned him but the Scottish Psychopath kicked out, Magnus grabbed him and took him to the turnbuckle and the Posthuman performed Trench Dive and it pulvarized Drew and got him up for another Crash and Bruno and pinned him but McIntyre kicked out and shocked Magnus. The Goddess was also shocked at the Scotsman tenacity. Magnus got him up but Drew fought back and traded punches and backed Magnus to the ropes until he was backed away from the referee and Drew went to the ropes and bounced off and delivered a Claymore Kick to the face of Magnus and pinned him but kicked out. Drew was even more angered and grabbed Magnus and put him on his shoulders and climbed on the turnbuckle and proceded to do a Avalanche Celtic Cross but Magnus escaped and grabbed Drew for a Spanisn Fly and the two landed on the mat, Magnus got up and did Re-Evolution once more and pinned him and the bell rang with Magnus winning.
Announcer: Here's your winner... Magnus Erikson!!!
The referee raised his hand and Magnus pulled away from the referee and rolled out of the ring and walked towards the stage and eyed Alexa and winked at her before leaving and the Goddess was madly blushing.
"Backstage"
The Goddess was happy for Magnus' win over Drew and now she was trying to find him, she then spotted him talking to Ricochet and approached him.
Ricochet: Dude, never have I seen as someone as big as you perform Highflying moves like that, how tall are you?
Magnus: 6'1 and yeah I am quite big aren't I?
Ricochet: Those moves aren't like the moves I do.
Magnus smiled at his friend.
Magnus: Maybe one day we can fight and see who's better, what do you say?
Ricochet: Anytime.
Alexa then came in.
Alexa: Magnus, I am really sorry for a Moment of Bliss being interrupted tonight.
Magnus: No, no it's fine. It really is, I got to fight Drew for another time.
Alexa: Yeah great match by the way.
Magnus: Thanks.
Alexa: Also how do you know him?
Magnus: Back when I was on Scotland I was a top star and began putting everyone in their place until I met him and boy he was a challenge, but I managed to topple him a lot of times and I did not expect him to be here.
Then Nikki came from behind and hugged Magnus from behind.
Nikki: Magnus!
Magnus recognized that voice and he hugged Nikki back.
Magnus: Good to see you here Nikki, I never thought you would also be here.
Alexa: Well we Best friends and we were Women's Tag team champion once.
Magnus: Is that so, Nikki?
The Twisted Sister nodded at him and he ruffled her hair and she laughed.
Alexa: And since the two of you reunited and my thoughts are that you will be great addition for RAW Magnus.
Magnus: I plan on be, I am the next gen of superstars and I am 32 and I have the youth for it.
Alexa: Well about the abs compliment.
Magnus: Oh, I never thought you would go onto that topic and you said that I had better abs than Finn Balor huh? Well I appreciate it.
Alexa: My pleasure.
Magnus: I better get going, I will see the two of you next week.
He left.
Nikki: You questioned about his abs?
Alexa: Yup.
Nikki: You naughty lass, but true he has a nice pack.
Alexa: I'll give that to him, also he performs like a mix between Ricochet and Cesaro.
Nikki: He told me that he was trained by Cesaro.
Alexa: Cool, next time we might meet again but for now we have to go.
The two then left.

OK guys, the next update is tomorrow.
Pewce out!