Chapter 27: Final Warning

"Backstage"

Alexa: Baby, did you talk with your partners?
Magnus: Yeah, they said that they'll be at Wrestlemania so we can kick Corbin and his hoes' asses.
Alexa: Bjorny! Languange.
Magnus: Sorry, I just can't stand them after all they're rants before returnjng to WWE.
Alexa: Alright, then at Wrestlemania you can unleash all of you rage against them.
Magnus: I will, I gotta go. I have a segment with the Majesty of Morons, be right back.

He kissed her cheek and she smile as he left.

At the arena"

King Corbin was on the ring with his subjects Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode. It's almost time for Wrestlemania and the King has a malevolent smirk on his face as he spoke.

Corbin: Magnus, this Sunday the time has come. This Sunday at Wrestlemania me and my men will desolate you and your puny ants who are nothing but unworthy peseants.

The crowd boos.

Corbin: Wrestlemania will end with the King sitting on the throne and watches everything as he is high above it all.

Then Magnus came out.

Magnus: You mean below it all.

The crowd cheered.

Magnus: Also to correct you, King. My partners for Wrestlemania may be unworthy peseants to you, but to me they are worthy warriors and they'll raid you and those jackasses. You'll see that Wrestlemania will be my time to shine. Wrestlemania is the perfect time for me to get back from what I been through. The perfect moment where I can show the whole world that the Posthuman can't be beaten.
Corbin: Can't be beaten, you'll have help for crying out loud.
Magnus: True, but I did manage to beat the three of you up in a 3 on 1 handicap match.

The crowd cheered.

Magnus: That's right, even after all that help you got... I still stood tall with destiny in my hand. You see, destiny is calling me, and I'll go down in history... As I am legendary.

The crowd cheered.

Magnus: After all this time I've been toying with you, but you gotten pretty stale and at Wrestlemania I'll throw you in the trash bin, aka the "Kingdom" that truly fits you very well.

The crowd reacted to his roast to Corbin. With rage, he sent Roode and Ziggler to attack Magnus but he ducked a punch from Roode and did a Hurricarana to Ziggler and sent him to the steel steps cashing, Roode charge at him but Magnus moved away and the Glorious One hit the apron and Magnus grabbed him for a Crash and Burn.

Corbin: You idiots! Can't you do anything right!?

Magnus junped on the roped for a Middle Dropkick and sent Corbin to the corner of the ring and he grabbed him for a arm drag and Corbin tried to counter but was hit with a Re-Evolution from the Posthuman. He was unconscious and the crowd cheered for him and chanted his name over and over which seemed that he got over them and started to like them and grabbed Corbin's mic.

Magnus: Who wants to see the King in pain, say Hell Yeah!

Then the entire arena chanted "Hell Yeah!" and Magnus climbed the ropes and did a Trench Dive to Corbin and he got out for a Standing Moonsault before landing a Double Stomp to his chest as Magnus stood tall and put a foot to the King's chest.

OK guys, this is the second to a