Chapter 8: Playing Bizarre

At the arena.
Drew McIntyre was fighting against Zack Ryder with Curt Hawkins at ring side. Zack earned a Claymore kick to the face and was pinned but a theme hit.

Out came the Posthuman Magnus Erikson and his girlfriend/manage Alexa Bliss, Drew got up and faced Magnus from a far distance and the two starred daggers, once Drew turned around he was met with a Rough Ryder from Zack and got pinned and Zack won. Once the Hype Bros regrouped and left Magnus made his way to the ring followed by Alexa with a microphone.
Alexa: So this is the great Drew McIntyre? I thought you'd be diffrent but even someone like Zack Ryder kicked your ass. You see the Posthuman Magnus Erikson will terminate you and take away the competition from achieveing his goals.
The crowd booed at Magnus who spread his arms around.
Alexa: And with the Goddess of the WWE by his side he will be invincible, and this is your final warning for you as at TLC you will be destroyed.
Drew got up and tried to hit Alexa but was met with a Crash and Burn from Magnus before beating him up with his fists and Magnus pulled away and curser Drew in Swedish and the Goddess did the "Too bad, so sad" crying lose with her hands.
"Backstage"
Magnus: Can you believe the nerve of that bastard who tried to hit you?
Alexa: And I am that I have your protection, Six Packs.
Magnus smiled.
Magnus: Whatever you say... Bun Girl.
Alexa: Take that back!
Magnus: What? You're buns are massive and-
Alexa tried to slap him but he caught her hand and smiled before kissing her on the lips before pulling away.
Alexa was silent at first.
Magnus: Did I made you happy?
Alexa:... Yeah you did.
Magnus: Once when I win at TLC I will make you more happy, and also I will upgrade my entrance tho.
Alexa: With what?
Magnus: All I can say is that what I am dressing as is a Marvel Villain which you will see soon.
He winked at her, and she grabbed onto his arms and the two left peacefully.

OK guys, tomorrow is the TLC chapter.
Peace out!