Chapter 2: A Moment of Bliss

"Backstage"
Alexa was in her make up room getting ready for tonight's Moment of Bliss with the newcomer Magnus Erikson.
Alexa: The new guy really impressed me last week, his wreslting style is like inhuman.
She smirked while using her lipstick.
Alexa: I might ask him that.
Her thoughts were broken by the RAW GM Edge coming in.
Edge: Alexa, it's time to shine.
Alexa: Yeah, just a second.
She put her make up kit away a got up and left the room and was greeted by her Best friend Nikki.
Nikki: Hey, I see you are prepared for a Moment of Bliss?
Alexa: Yeah, I will act confident to Magnus and I will make sure that the questions will be smooth.
Nikki smiled at her.
Nikki: Good I will be watching. Good luck.
She waved at her as she left and Alexa sighed before walking off.
"At the arena"
On the stage were two comfy couches/chairs and a table with two mics.

Out came the Goddess with her usual smile as she went to the right chair and grabbed her mic.
Alexa: Hello everyone I am Alexa Bliss and tonight... Is a Moment of Bliss.
The crowd cheered.
Alexa: Tonight will be a special guest who comes from Europe, he's pale skinned and has long blonde hair and tends to mix up a few moves. Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest for tonight... Magnus Erikson!
The crowd cheered and booed at the same time.

Out came the Posthuman, the Swedish superstar was walking towards the chairs and he grabbed the mic and sat down. Alexa blushes after seeing him on his ring gear from last week, especially his exposed abs, then she decided to speak.
Alexa: Magnus, I heard a lot from you and you're adventures throughout Europe and now you've decided to join WWE, what made you come here.
Magnus then was silent at first but he spoke.
Magnus: I joined WWE because I wanted something new, I was stuck in Europe for 7 years and I decided to call it quits and joined here because I had favorites like Edge and Christian. Now since I a here, everyone will witness how I evolve!
The crowd had a mixed reaction of cheers and boos.
Alexa: Speaking of that, can you tell us your wreslting style, I can't tell if you are a Heavyweight or a Highflyer?
Magnus chuckled a biy before speaking.
Magnus: Both, I mix Strongstyle with agility because I wanna prove myself as the nex gen of superstars, I am called the Posthuman for a reason. A person that is capable of something much more than a regular human being and I have achieved that.
Alexa was impressed at his remarks.
Alexa: Self confidence, I like that but you know what else I like?
Magnus: Go ahead.
Alexa: Those abs.
The crowd said "Oooohhh!" and the Swedish superstar blushed.
Alexa: Just look at them, a perfect six pack, much better than Finn Balor's to be honest.
Magnus: Wow quite the compliment Alexa, really appreciate it.
Alexa smiled at this and had something else in mind.
Alexa: You know what, I have a offer you can't refuse.
Magnus: Ask away.
Alexa smiled and said.
Alexa: You show me more of those gorgous abs and I'll show my-

Upon hearing that, Alexa was mad and tossed her mic away as the Scottish Psychopath Drew McIntyre came out with a mic.
Drew: What are you two doing? This ain't a bloody talkshow, this is a arena a place where these bloody wankers want to see us fight.
The crowd booed at him.
Drew: And you.
He pointed at Magnus.
Drew: You think your so special huh? You think combining Strongstyle with Highflying is a great combination? Well that's just a cheap tactic that makes weaklings stronger. Quit embarassing yourself, I've seen what you really are.
Magnus took a moment to chuckle at Drew.
Magnus: Drew McIntyre, long time no see. Remember how many times I have beaten you in Scotland?
Drew: Yes, but you know that our rivalry from back there will never end.
Magnus: Is that a challenge? If it is I accept, last week against Mojo was a joke but against you it will be something entertaining.
Drew: You wanna fight? Let's do it, right here and right now.
And with that he threw his mic and went to the Ring, Magnus took off his jacket and placed it at the stool and looked at Alexa and winked at her and she madly blushed.
Magnus: Will continue Moment of Bliss next time, for now enjoy the show.
He then left for the ring as the Goddess smiled.

OK guys, this is chapter 2 and the fight is next chapter aka tomorrow.
Peace out!