Chapter 7: Managment's Orders

"Backstage".
The new power couple were walking down the hallway, Magnus was wearing his usual attire which caught the attention of Alexa and smirked.
Alexa: Nice abs, Bjorn. I could lick em if you want to?
Magnus: So you enjoy the abs a lot actually, eh?
Alexa: Yes, those abs are like so irresistable to me.
Magnus: Like Kryptonite?
Alexa: Exactly.
Alexa was wearing a blouse which revealed her clevage and a bit of her breasts and the Posthuman blushed at this, Alexa saw this and blushed.
Alexa: What are you looking at?
Magnus smirked.
Magnus: Those big buns you have that are inside the shirt could use a session.
Alexa blushed at his remark.
Alexa: S.. Shut up!
Magnus: If you talk a lot of my abs then, then I have no problem talking about those buns on your chest.
Then the RAW GM Edge came in.
Edge: Hey guys.
Alexa: Hey Edge, what's up?
Edge: I'm doing fine actually, speaking of, I came up a plan for Magnus right here.
Magnus: Which is?
Edge: Me and the creative team decided to pair you with Alexa who will be your manager like how Zelina does for Andrade.
Magnus: Edge, I like the idea but didn't we discuss about me going solo, this right here is the next gen of superstars.
Edge: I know but instead of you saying it all you can have Alexa say all the words for you as she is excellent on the mic.
Alexa: It's true.
Magnus: Alright then, Alexa for now on you are my manager.
Edge: And I make it official
Alexa: Ready to go work together Bjorn?
Magnus: Yeah, so about my feud with McIntyre.
Edge: The feud will set up for a tables match at TLC and it will last tillthe Royal Rumble.
Magnus: Sweet, I can kick his ass twice in a row.
Edge: I gotta go guys, bye.
He left.
Alexa: Ready to work together?
Magnus: Absolutely.
"At the arena"
The Scottish Psychopath Drew McIntyre was in the arena with a mic.
Drew: For those who don't recall last week, I attacked Magnus Erikson after his match with Ricochet and I was proud of my action.
The crowd booed.
Drew: And I don't have a problem nailing him to the floor as I am not bloody done with you-

Out came the Goddess with a mic.
Alexa: Drew, I was actually disgusted at the attack and you posed as a fan in the crowd which was quite clever to be honest.
Drew: I asked for Magnus Erikson, not a 5 foot runt.
The crowd booed.
Alexa: About that, you see I am now a manager for a certain wrestler that you are familiar with.

Out came the Posthuman Magnus Erikson, the crowd was booing him and Drew wasn't please to see him.
Alexa: You see, my client has a bone to lick with you and he's no ordinary wrestler to be exact, he's a elite superstar who does things that neither I can do myself.
Drew was quiet.
Alexa: And you might look tough but against the Posthuman, you have no chance in Hell!
The crowd cheered.
Alexa: As the Goddess of WWE, Magnus Erikson has my support.
The Posthuman smiles and then whispers to her.
Alexa: Oh and he says that if you wanna get the opportunity to beat him, at TLC the two of you will compete in a tables match.
The crowd cheered.
Drew: You're on, I will show you Hell like you never seen before.
Alexa: If you think that's happening just dream on it you wasted Scotsman.
The crowd reacted at this and he theme played and the two left the arena and McIntyre who was pissed.
"Backstage"
Magnus: Nice mic skills.
Alexa: Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself after I became your manager for now on.
Magnus: I think we will do wonders... Ms Buns.
He chuckles and the Goddess slapped his shoulder while the two were walking.

OK guys, this was chapter 7 and I am updating on Tuesday.
Peace out!