Chapter 15: I am not your buddy

"Backstage"
Alexa and Magnus were preparing for his match against Murphy.
Magnus: I can wait to punch that self confident bastard in the mouth and lose a couple of teeth.
Alexa: Ever since we broke up he's been after me and seeking me to return our relationship.
Magnus: And knowing you, you declined the offer.
Alexa: You know me well Bjorny.
Magnus: It's my job to know my girlfriend very well.
Alexa: Well let's get to it then.
Magnus: We shall.
The two kissed before going to the arena.
"At the arena"
The entrances were made, Alexa was at ring side while Magnus and Murphy were inside the ring.
Murphy: Well mate. Let's get started, I am going to tear you limb from limb.
Magnus: I am not your mate... Or your Buddy...
That line made Murphy charging at him with a Punch but Magnus ducked and Murphy bouncee off the ropes and Magnus rolled him over but Murphy kicked out and Magnus kicked him in the chest before going to the ropes and bouncing off to do a Running Knee Strike but Murphy caught it and got up and rotated Magnus and did a Step up Knee Strike to the jaw and pinned him but Magnus kicked out. Murphy was angry and he backed off his hair that was getting on his face before grabbing Magnus for a Superplex but Magnus managed to reverse it into a Stunner from above and then tripped Murphy as he then used the ropes for a Thorns Out and pinned Murphy but he kicked out, Magnus sighed before grabbing Murphy for a back to back Falcon Arrow and the doing Pain Scourge to the Best Kept Secret, the Posthuman smile at this and climbed the ropes and looked forward for a Trench Dive but Murphy rolled over and Magnus crashed on the mat and Murphy rolled out and approached Alexa.
Murphy: This is the man you have? He's more of a wimp.
Alexa took a second and slapped Murphy and he shoved her and fell down and the crowd booed Murphy.
Murphy: Our love will never die!
He rolled back and grabbed Magnus for a Murphy's Law but Magnus escaped and did Re-Evolution and pinned Murphy and won.
Announcer: Here's your winner... Magnus Erikson!!!.
The crowd booed even after beating a Heel like Murphy, Magnus then got out and helped Alexa get up.
Magnus: You okay?
Alexa: Yeah, it's just that jerk shoved me.
Magnus: We are telling this to Edge, come on let's go.
"At Edge's office"
Edge: Alright, I will make sure that a fine gets send to Murphy.
Magnus: Thank you, anything else next week.
Edge: Next week is a gauntlent match and winner faces the US champion Andrade for the title in the up coming week after the gauntlent match, and you are in it.
Alexa: Sweet, who else are in the match besides Bjorn?
Alexa: Humberto Carillo, Tony Nese, Cedric Alexander and... Murphy.
Magnus: Great... But still I get to kick his ass.
Alexa: Then prepare for it Bjorny.
Magnus: We have to go, have a nice evening.
Edge: And you too.
The two left his office and then home.

OK guys, sorry for the lack of updates, having holidays with family was my priority but now I am back.
Peace out!