Chapter 28: Wrestlemania

"Backstage"

Alexa: Hey babe, I do hope you and your partners beat Corbin and his minions.
Magnus: Well we do so intend to do that. We're going to turn that match in to a battleground.
Alexa: I will watch on.

She kissed his cheek.

Magnus: See you after the match.
Alexa: Bye, six pack.

He chuckled as he left with a smile of joy.

"At the arena"

Corbin, Ziggler and Roode were on the ring waiting for Magnus.

Out came the Posthuman Magnus Erikson with a mic in his hand. Corbin was extremely unsatisfied to see him, rage filled his eyes, then Magnus spoke.

Magnus: Corbin, nice to see you in that ring. Tonight me and my partners will annihilate every trace of you as this match is Extreme Rules like you said. Just to make sure I brought in the heaviest artillary with me. Now I could talk all day but what the heck, ladies and gentlemen, my partners
The Sons of Asgard!

Out came the Viking Raiders, Erik and Ivar came out roaring and doing they're signature pose, then they fist bumped with Magnus until the three of them slowly marched the ring with the Posthuman in front while the Raiders were behind him. Corbin and his Men were shocked of who Magnus' partners could be. But soon things started as they were all in the ring and the ones starting are the captains, Corbin and Magnus. Corbin tried to do a Clothesline but Magnus ducked and rolled over and got up and he eyed Corbin and spread his arms as he was on his knees and the King didn't hesitate to do a Big Boot to him but Magnus ducked and rolled him over but Corbin kicked out.

"Match Highlights"

Violence took a turn as both teams grabbed weapons ranging from Kendo Sticks to Chairs. Ziggler tried to hit Ivar with a chair but he punched it away which shocked the Showoff and then grabbed him for a slam on the steel steps Roode hit Erik in the knee with a Kendo and he stumbled until Magnus jumped on the steel steps for a Missle Dropkick to Roode which sent him to the barricades but got caught by Corbin and landed a Deep Six on the concrete ground and he then spread his arms around as the crowd was heavily booing him but Ivar tackled him and began beating him but Ziggler cae out running with a chain and whipped Ivar's back and he yelled in pain as the Showoff continued whipping him until Erik landed a chair show to his back and Roode grabbed him for a Spinebuster but due to his Weight Erik was standing and he landed a huge blow to the back of Roode.

"End of the match"

Corbin grabbed Magnus for a End of Days but Magnus reversed it into a Tornado DDT and grabbed him for a Pain Scourge and then for a Hellfire, Roode and Ziggler got in and tried to stop him but due to Magnus swinging Corbin around he hit them too until Magnus fell down which forced Corbin up for the Viking Raiders to do a Viking Expirience on the King. The Posthuman grabbed Ziggler and Roode for a Crash and Burn on the two minions of Corbin. He then told the Raiders to grab a table and they did what they're friend said and delivered the table inside and the three put the heels on top of the table and Magnus went out to grab a chair and got up on the post and he took a deep breath and did a Moonsault with the chair and the move hit them hard and Magnus pinned them and the bell rang. It was done, it was all over. The Raiders helped they're friend up to his feet and the ref raided they're hands in victory. Then Alexa came out running to the ring and got in to kiss her boyfriend for his victory and he was happy and left the ring and got back with a mic.

Magnus: I told you Wrestlemania would be my moment to shine and get back from where I left off. Erik, Ivar thanks for your help fellas.

The Raiders nodded and clapped for Magnus. He then turned to Alexa.

Magnus: But let's end this with a bang.

He kneeled down and got out a small box and he opened it with a ring inside it.

Magnus: Alexis Kaufman, will you marry me?

The crowd cheered and Alexa was in tears.

Alexa: Of course I will!

She jumped on him and began kissing him, the Raiders clapped for them. The arena clapped for them. The two were finally happy after all that they went through together.

OK guys, this is the end of my Alexa Bliss story. I do hope you liked it.

Peace out!