Chapter 6: Disneyland

It was time, the two made a arragment that today is the day they got to Disneyland in California. The two individuals were outside the amusment park, and the Goddess was happy to be here again.
Alexa: Magnus, thanks for coming with me to Disneyland.
Magnus: Sure, but like I said I do not enjoy Disney that much I am mostly a Warner Bros fella.
Alexa: I know but you are gonna like it here a lot actually.
Magnus: Okay then, shall we enter?
The Goddess nodded in agreement and then the two entered the park. Upon entering a costume shop caught Alexa's attention.
Alexa: Magnus, let's go inside there.
She pointed to the costume shop?
Magnus: No offense Alexa but aren't you old for costumes?
Alexa: Magnus you are so not fun., just come with me.
She grabbed the Posthuman's hand and dragged him to the shop as he was chuckling, when they entered Alexa went to the costumes and eyed them as Magnus watched her.
Magnus: You seem to enjoy Mickey Mouse, don't you?
Alexa: He's my favorite since growing up as a kid.
Magnus: Well I grew up with Bugs Bunny but I hold no grudge against Mickey and his gang, so what do you wanna buy?
"10 minutes later"
The two got out of the shop and Alexa was wearing Minnie Mouse ears while Magnus was wearing Donald Duck's signature hat.
Magnus: Why do I have to wear this hat?
Alexa: It looks good on you actually, it matches with your long blonde hair.
The Posthuman blushed at the remark.
Alexa: Let's go to the Splash Mountain ride.
Magnus: So you wanna get wet, huh?
Alexa: Yeah I wanna expirience this as a child again.
Magnus smile at this and went along with the Goddess to the ride.
"Durimg the ride"
The two were on the ride as they waited for the big moment.
Alexa: Ready for it.
Magnus: Yeah, this should be fun.
Then the Goddess held the hand of Magnus and he blushed and the two got to the finish and the log fell down the waterfall and the two got splashed as a photo got taken by the camera.
"A few minutes later"
The two got the photo of them falling of the waterfall along with the ride they were on. The picture showed them both cheering and were happy while holding hands, especially Alexa.
Alexa: That was fun!
Magnus: Yeah and wet too. Just look at us.
He chuckles.
Alexa: Nevermind about it, it'll dry off. Now let's go and have some more fun.
Magnus: Okay then.
Then a ride caught Alexa's eye.
Alexa: Let's go to that one!
She pointed to the Expedition Everest ride.
Magnus: You should've brought a jacket with you. You might freeze.
Alexa: That's not real snow Magnus, plus if it was real snow why would you care for me?
Magnus: Like I said... You might freeze that's all. I am Swedish and I can with stand high frozen tempatures.
Alexa: You worried I might freeze? Poor thing.
She hugged him and he blushed and hugged back.
Magnus: Come on, let's go. If you're cold I will keep you warm.
Alexa blushed at this before going inside with Magnus.
"2 hours later"
They've been through a lot of rides and the two were about to leave.
Alexa: That was fun... It was really great being with you Magnus and I got expirience everything like a child again.
Magnus: Yeah... Wanna go next time?
Alexa: Definetly.
She then unexpectedly kissed his cheek and he was Shocked and eyed the Goddess who was blushing.
Alexa: Sorry... It's just I love you Magnus and I wanna brush every feelings from my-
She was silenced by a kiss from Magnus and she was shocked and he pulled away.
Magnus: I knew you started to like me ever since Moment of Bliss. And to be honest, you're adorable Alexa. Fun, caring and charismatic. That's what I like about you, and yes I love you too.
Alexa then smiles at him jumped infront of him and was on his chest.
Alexa: Since you love me, then carry your Goddess back to the car.
Magnus chuckled at this and he ruffled Alexa's hair.
Magnus: As you wish, my Goddess.
He then carried his new girlfriend to the car and they left.

OK guys, this was chapter 6 and I am updating tomorrow.
Peace out!