Chapter 9: TLC

"Backstage"
Alexa was with Magnus in his locker room.
Alexa: Are you done babe? Cause your match us starting soon.
Magnus then came out wearing a helmet exact same to the Marvel's villain Loki, a green cloak with a black sleevless leather jacket with black shoulder pads along with black pants, his arms and hands are bandaged with black bandaged and is shirtless. He eyed Alexa who was eyeing his toned abs and blushed at him.
Magnus: How do I look, babe?
Alexa: In... Incredible and... Sexy...
Magnus blushed and chuckles.
Magnus: Thanks, I appreciate it...
He then whispered to her.
Magnus: I know you want me, don't you?
She nodded with a blush on her cheeks.
Magnus: You will get me... After the match. Now come on we have to go.
The two left his locker room.
"At the arena"
Drew McIntyre already made his entrance and was eyeing the titantron for his long time rival to come out and fight him.

Out came the Posthuman with his new entrance, the crowd was on fire as they eyed the Swedish superstar impersonating Loki, the God of Mischief. Acompannied by his girlfriend Alexa who had a smirk, Drew wasn't impressed but made him more desiring to kick Magnus' ass, Magnus got inside the ring and faced eye to eye as he took of his helmet and jacket and gave them to Alexa and she got out. The bell rang and the two locked hands and began pushing each other, Drew kicked him in the shin and Magnus stumbled and Drew lift him up in the air and did a Suplex and then grabbed his legs for a Alabama Slam and it connected and backed away and watch the Posthuman get up and once he did Drew charged for a Claymore Kick but Magnus ducked and did Crash and Burn.
"A few minutes later"
Drew was pounding Magnus in the face while he was sitting on the canvas and Drew took the moment for a Glasgow Kiss and dazed the Posthuman and Drew got out and grabbed a table and tossed it into the ring and set it up as he was prepared to end Magnus, but the Swedish superstar was defiant and fought back with fists, Alexa was impressed with her boyfriend's defiance and cheered him on. Magnus did Pain Scourge on Drew before placing him on the table and wanting to go for a Trench Dive but Drew got out and climbed the turnbuckle and shoves Magnus off the ring and steps down so they can continue the brawl.
"A few minutes later"
Magnus was on the side of the ring and Drew set up two tables on the outside and then climbed back and grabbed Magnus but Alexa grabbed Drew's leg and he looked at her pulling her but he just shoved her with his leg and she stumbled, this made Magnus angry as he began landing punches to Drew's face, the two started trading punches before Magnus grabbed him and the two jumped into the table and crashed on it the same time. The crowd went wild and Alexa was shocked, the referee couldn't decide who hit first and so he told the announcer to restart everything.
Announcer: Ladies and gentleman, it seems that the referee couldn't decide who hit the table first, thus we are restarting the match.
Both Drew and Magnus sighed before getting up and began brawling, Drew pushes Magnus to the barrier and then landed a devastating Claymore Kick to the face but he was still standing and Magnus hit Re-Evolution outside which amazed the crowd.
"End of the match"
Magnus set up Drew for Pain Scourge but Drew caught him and send him to the ropes and he bounced off and did a Claymore kick to Magnus, he then dragged the table to the canvas and grabbed Magnus and climbed the turnbuckle while carrying him on his back and plans for a Avalanche Celtic Cross , Alexa thought that It was over but Magnus had something in him and escaped the Avalanche Celtic Cross and grabbed Drew for a Sit out Powerbomb on the table and the bell rang and Magnus won.
Announcer: Here's your winner... Magnus Erikson!!!
The referee raised his hand in the air in victory and then Alexa came in and raised his hand too.
"Backstage"
Alexa: You did it!
Magnus: I told you that I would.
Alexa: Now how about the you know?
Magnus smirked and then dragged Alexa.
Alexa: Where are we going, Bjorn?
Magnus: To my hotel room, I am going to give you what your heart desires.
The Goddess blushed and then smiled at him.

OK guys, this was chapter 9. Tomorrow is the next one.
Peace out!