When You're Born!

PAUL,
First thing Paul felt when he first saw you before his very eyes was the overwhelming feeling of seeing an angel, having two daughters so far, he's always had that sense of being overwhelmed, and full of tears, during his wife's pregnancy he was reading all the parenting books he could get his hands on, though nothing could prepare him for a baby. He was incredibly proud of his wife for delivering an angel into the world.. And when he held you, tears gently fell from his cheeks and his lips quivering into a smile.
"There's my lovely girl/boy, hello there, my angel.."

JOHN,
One would think John wouldn't be nervous for another baby, I mean, he already had Julian and Sean so what was there to be worried about? Everything. But he was still unaware on how to feel for a third baby, he restarted his fatherhood with Sean, he just didn't want to mess up on you like with Julian. He had yet again another divorce, with Yoko Ono, and when he met your mum, he was committed to making it last, although, the other lads had doubts. Now, will he be a good dad to another? He finally got the realization when he first held you, and gave a soft look down at you, realizing all his children are worth everything, and felt the guilt wash over him.
"My darling, look at you, sweet thing. Your Daddy's here now."

GEORGE,
Poor George was shaking all over nervously as he waited in the waiting room at the hospital. The only things he was worried about is if you, his baby, were going to be alright as well as his wife.. he's already had a sun (See what I did?), so far, Dhani, who's only a couple years older than you, at the age of 3. And when the doctor called him in, and finally got the chance to hold you, he couldn't believe how small you were.. and when you gave your first smile to him as your (E/C) eyes sparkled at him.
"Aw, little peanut, heh, what a little cutie pie you are."

RINGO,
First emotion, Ringo was excited, he was going to have another sweet little baby! Second emotion, Ringo is incredibly nervous and always second guessing himself. Despite that, when you were born he couldn't be happier! I mean, when he held you.. he thought you were the smallest and most adorable baby ever! And leaned his head down to kiss your forehead and smile at you.
"What a little cutie you are! Oops, too loud for you, sweetheart? Daddy's sorry.."

Welp, I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll be sure to update more chapters if you guys like it! Thank you so much for reading, and have a good rest of your day/night! Sweet everything's, my peanuts!

UPDATE: So, you are going to be older than Paul's son, James.