•°Proudly Sung°• George Harrison •°Perhaps A Chapter One°•

Shout out to Paulsbrokenaglass69 for giving me this idea in my last chapter! I had so much fun writing this!
Spring, 1976.
Ever since going to India, George Harrison started becoming known for playing the sitar, people seemed to really enjoy Love You To, a relaxing song, isn't it?
But it seems as though his second born, (Y/N), has become interested in the art of this music, the sound made her/his heart go to their head, colors and endless amount of wonder circulate around, her/his ears absolutely loving it.
(Y/N) is now 12, in the year 1976, the wind was a cooling feel, the flowers in such beautiful blossom, she/he was expected to find their father outside, sitting criss crossed on a blanket while holding his beloved sitar while playing.
"Do you think dad'll mind if I go outside? I need to ask him something." She/He asked their mum, leaning against the kitchen counter while looking outside at her/his father, then back at their mum, who was finishing drying the dishes.
"I doubt it, sweetheart, besides, he already knows you're looking at him." She replied, grinning ear to ear as she gestured to the window.
Turning her/his head and looking back out the window, George was indeed looking back at them, waving shyly with his now free hand, smiling nicely.
"Oh, oh, okay." (Y/N) said, quietly, opening the back door, which lead to George.
Walking in front of him, they smiled back at him as he said,
"What do ya' need, peanut?"
"Well, I was just curious if you could.. mm, teach me how to play? I mean, it might be hard but I'll try and practice-"
"Are ya' sure? You're right, it is hard, and I'm not sure it should be a place to start."
"I'll practice! The sitar has always been an interest to me, I would be so happy if you could-"
George cut her/him off by shushing them and saying,
"Say no more, come over 'ere." Patting the space next to him and grinning gently.
(Y/N) nodded and sat down next to him, excited that George agreed to teach her/him!
"First thing ya' need to know is, don't rush, any one who is starting to play an instrument needs time to get used to the feel of it, never rushing, here." George placed the sitar in (Y/N)'s open hands.
"Just place your hand 'ere.. good, this is a seven string instrument, I want you to place your finger on this first string, there.."
Some time throughout the lesson, (Y/N) started to get a little confused, getting embarrassed, she/he didn't want to frustrate their dad, either, seeming to give up, tears blurring their vision.
"Hey, hey, now.. what's going on?" George asked, looking down at (Y/N) with a worried expression, taking the sitar out her/his hands and putting his hand on her/his shoulder. Seeing their glassy eyes and now red cheeks, made him worried.
"I-I.. I don't g-get it." (Y/N) admitted, embarrassed, rubbing their eyes with the back of their hands, biting their bottom lip.
"Peanut, we're not crying today.. alright, I told you, there is no need to rush, okay? So just take a breath, and try again." George said, gently petting her/his hair.
Smiling weakly at George, (Y/N) gave him a hug, resting their head on his chest, instantly feeling much better, less frustrated, and willing to try again, (Y/N) did say that they'd practice.
"Thanks.." (Y/N) said, "I love ya', pop.."
"I love ya', too, (Y/N), let's try this again."
Sweet Everything, My Peanuts! SLASH~--