°•Beautiful Boys•° John Lennon. °•Chapter Two•°

I'd love to give a quick shout-out to KGL1404 before we start! She is an amazing writer, incredibly creative and gifted in writing! And not to mention, a really good friend! So please, check out what she writes!

That day got really spaced out, everything got filled in with thoughts, thoughts of leaving behind the day of awkwardness and uncomfortable silence which accompanied it.
Nothing made sense, days went by, you weren't used to such eventful, uncomfortable days that took weeks to get over, not even.
John nearly spent everyday outside of the luxury apartment with the conning Yoko Ono, recording their album your mum knew all too well about, it ripped her heart and broke apart in a sympathetic way. However, John, couldn't care less, he's a hopping man, switching from woman to woman, in the most painful way.
Yoko finally got what she wanted, John Lennon, to push her cravings for fame even more into her ego.
As if the devil was watching this utter failure going around, Monday, December 8, 1980, would be the final cherry on top of John's life.
Your mom came up from behind John, who stood in front of the window, staring at the City Road below, and placed her hand on his shoulder, not even feeling him jolt.
"John-," She tried speaking, before she was cut off by John's tempered, British voice,
"If ya' dare jabber your fucking mouth about everything, I'll have ya' thrown out."
"John, talk to me, I don't want everything to be torn apart!" Your mum ended up finishing.
"I'm not doing this again." John simply said, turning around, bumping her back away from the Ex-Beatle man.
"Where on Earth are you going? To her? Finally getting your way? Is that what you want?" Your mum followed after him to the front door, seeing John's enraged, shaking hand on the door knob.
"Will you shut your bloody mouth and let me do my fucking job, you bitch!?" John screamed at her, a hard, tight grip on her upper arm, staring at her intensly.
As your mum was about to finally confront him, they both heard your voice, making time seem to stop as you screamed,
"Stop! Just stop! Daddy! Look at me, just look at me!"
John stared at his child, clear tears streaming down your cheeks and down your neck, your lips quivering and staring up at John, eyes locked.
John removed his tightly gripped hand off your mother's now bright red upper arm and slowly walked in front of his tierd, hopeless child; in his eyes, at least.
John gave a long, pause into the already uncomfortable room, until he spoke up, getting at your level, his brown eyes locked with your (E/C) ones.
"You do know I love ya', right? More than you could ever know." John let a nervous chuckle escape his mouth,
"T.. this is what happens when you're an adult. You'll understand when you're my age."
Opening your mouth to speak, not even getting the chance to speak a word before you heard the door click open, and John stepping through the doorway,
"Papa!-" and the door shutting. Leaving the growing hatred for your father grow within the walls of the apartment, and leaving your mum to sob in her trembling hands, tears coating them.
"I hate you! Don't come back! DON'T COME BACK!" You screamed, feeling your throat burn with your screaming in hatered at the front door, knowing good and well that John wasn't outside the other side of the door.
But down below, you and your mum heard a loud gun shot ring in your ear drums, along with the loud scream from John's mouth,
"I'm shot!"
Your mother bolted out the door quicker than you could, following the stairs down to the bottom where you saw a small crowd of curious, and panicking people surrounding the wounded man.. the fat, bastard of a man right next to him.
"JOHN! MY GOD! JOHN!" Your mother screamed, her once gentle, loving, mother tone of a voice, now screaming for her husband who once cared for her like an angel in the strawberry fields, her voice echoed as she pushed past people, who watched her place his pale, slightly blooded up face in her lap.
John had his glassy, reddened eyes, scan where everyone was watching him breathe heavily and watch his blood trickle out his side.
And you. After snapping back into your last moments with your father, you let out your echoing, scream.
"DADDY!" This caused for two men, who were surrounding John, to rush up to you, who was about to rush into the crowd and hold onto John.
"DADDY! DADDY, NO!" You screamed, struggling in the arms of the two men, tears roughly streaming down your now red face.
"Hold her/him tight!" One of them yelled, now panicking as they struggled to hold you.
"That fucker got what he deserved." Mark, the utter failure of a man spoke up, still holding the gun in his chubby hands.
"JOHN! No.. No, No! JOHN! GET SOMEONE! CAN YOU IDIOTS CALL THE POLICE?!" Your mother screamed, and everyone knew at that point that John had passed.
"It's alright, it's alright! We're getting help!" The other man told you, who was much more calmer for you, someone had to be for you.
"LET ME SEE MY DADDY! DADDY!" You screamed, and you couldn't care less about how much your throat burned with every painful word that came out of your mouth.
"DADDY!"

And it's not over. They'll be another chapter coming soon, very soon.
Sweet Everything, My Peanuts! SLASH!~--