When You Walk For The First Time!

PAUL,
When Paul had enough time on his hands, he would always try to get you to walk, he's a pretty patient man when it comes to teaching you new things and wouldn't get frustrated or impatient.. of course, it's because you're a youngster; you need time to grow. Like his other children, they were at school, being much older than you. And your mother was still in bed, poor woman was so tierd.. so, Paul took over.
It was a snowy winters day, and Paul was gently bouncing you on his knees while giving you that warm smile of his. Every so often he'd blow a raspberry on your cheek, and you'd always giggle at this and use your little hands to try and push him away by pressing them on his cheeks and squealing, 'no!'.
"No? You won't be saying that when your boyfriend does that, will you?" Paul asked in his teasing tone.
You replied in another giggle and squeal that followed with it.
Paul then has a realization; it would be rather boring inside, earlier that day he'd try doing inside activities that wouldn't make you bored.. books? You lightly pushed it away. Playing with toys? You looked bored and didn't play along. But, when Paul started bouncing you, he realized you wanted to move around. He also realized he never brought you in snow before, he mentally face palmed.. he should catch on more.
Ringo had actually bought you a (F/C) winter jacket and (F/C) boots to match, so Paul rose up from his seat holding you to his chest and saying,
"Let's go outside, yeah? You shouldn't be inside all day."
You squealed in delight and nodded your head.
"Yes!" You squealed out.
"Wonderful!" Paul replied, he walked to your bedroom and got you dressed in your winter clothes, he put on the coat, a white shirt underneath, white pants and socks and the boots, and mittens. He simply put on his coat and own boots.
You were smiling widely and lightly flapping your hands on your sides.
"Alright, we're all set! Up we go," Paul picked you up and walked in the backyard, the whole ground glistening from the snow, the breath coming out you and Paul's mouth visible to your eyes. Paul lightly placed your feet on the snowy ground, the snow crunching, lightly holding your hands to keep you up straight.
But, you... Didn't move? You stayed up and just looked at the sight of all this snow. Of course, Paul kept patient and gave you a reasuring smile.
"C'mon, love, let's get you walking." He said, but you simply looked up at him, your expression blank.
"Alright.. erm.. say, let's just build a snowman!" Paul said, he walked in the middle of the backyard and placed you on a little pile of snow he made, and started making a rather large snowman. He forgot the carrot so he just grabbed a stick in the yard that was visible and used that as the nose, and grabbed some rocks he could find through the snow for the buttons. Paul seemed proud enough with his creation and stood next to his snowman.
"Here you are, darling, any thoughts?" Paul asked grinning softly at you.
Your eyes sparkled at the sight of this snowman.. it looked so friendly and amazing!
You suddenly felt determined and used the strength in your legs to try and stand up, with help from your arms and hands, of course.
Paul's eyes widened, and smiled widely.
"That's it, poppet!" He cheered.
But rather than going to the snowman, you waddled right into Paul's arms.
"You did it! My darling!"

JOHN,
Mud. It had to be mud.
It was a rather lovely summers day, the bright blue sky with the sun shining down, and the garden needing to be fixed up!
Your mother had a very beautiful garden, one that stood out from the rest of the women's gardens in the neighborhood, it was filled with Bluebells, Baby's breath, and Roses. And she also had a vegetable garden to accompany it with.
She needed to tend to her garden before it got too dark, and started working on it. But including you with her!
She had dressed you in a lovely sun dress/cute suit that day, and let you sit on a blanket outside and play with your toys! Nothing could possibly go wrong!
... Until you decided that the mud you saw in the garden beds would look much better on yourself than in there, and crawled over.
And she finally noticed after removing her hard attention to her tomatoes and got John, she couldn't stop apparently and let John give you a nice bath.
"Look at you, dear, how filthy you've become." John said as he made sure you were layed on a towel in the bathroom, so you didn't get mud on the floor.
And you just sat there, giggling to yourself and watching your father run the bath and made sure he added bubbles.
Once that was done, he took off your now mud covered sun dress/suit and any other clothing and placed you in the warm bath.
You giggled as you rubbed your mud covered cheeks with your hands.
"Now," he placed his finger on his chin and pretended to wonder.
"Where on Earth could our Yellow Submarine be?"
You smiled widely, your eyes sparkling, you loved the Yellow Submarine!
Until, John realized he couldn't actually find it and started rummaging through the bathroom.
"Where could it actually be?" John asked himself, until your eyes caught a flash of color, the submarine was under your dress/suit and was peaking out proudly.
You got a rush of adrenaline and ended up hoping over the edge of the bathtub when John had his back turned to you, you waddled and picked it up.
John heard water dripping on the floor, his ears perking up, he turned around, his jaw now dropped.
"Dear! You.." John started.
"Daddy!" You squealed and lifted the Submarine up.
John smiled softly and picked you up, and gently placed you back in the bubble bath.
"Outstanding job, star."

GEORGE,
Your eyes scanned every inch of your bedroom, only being slightly lit dimly by the hall light, your heart beat blasting in your ears and your eyes widened.
Children, of course, tend to have a giant imagination, especially in the dark.. in fear.
Tears pricked the corners of your eyes as you grew more scared, worried about someone or something in your slightly cracked open closet.. or perhaps under your bed.
You let out whines and sobs, wanting your father desperately.
"D-dada.." You cried out, your small voice quivering as you kept eyeing your closet door.
George heard your cries, removing the covers off of him, he walked in your already open bedroom, his hair frizzed up, and bags under his eyes.
"Peanut? What's all the fuss about?" He asked, concern stuck in his voice as he leaned over your bed and brushed some hair out your fear plastered face.
"Mm..!" You whined as you pointed at your closet.
George sighed deeply to himself and got up to check for you.
"Ah, peanut. Monsters, eh? Darling, there's no monsters in 'ere. And if there was, you know that daddy would get rid of 'em if they even thought of placing a finger on my baby girl/boy." He said, fully closing the closet door behind him and giving you a small smile.
You looked at him, a little unsure, you didn't really believe him. So you whined again and just stared at him.
"(Y/N), go back to sleep. Alright?" George asked, and not letting you reply, he just walked out your bedroom, hearing his bare footsteps trace in the hallway.
You felt that fear again, and pulled the covers off of you, and were able to shakily stand on your crib and start to waddle and eventually, properly walk.
Normally, George would keep his bedroom door open, and it's good he did, because you walked in there and made grabby hands at the still awake George.
"Peanut! Oops.." George shouted, before quickly covering his mouth.. his wife didn't move an inch.
"Oh.. (Y/N), you did it.. c'mere.." George said, picking you up and placing you in the middle between him and his wife.
"You'll have to do that in the morning."
"I wove you, dada.." you mumbled onto his shoulder, ready to fall asleep once again, finally happy you were with George.
"I love you, too, honey."

RINGO,
Poor Ringo was a shivering ball of pain, curled up in a ball under his soft covers, his throat was sore and dry with pain and his head making him feel all dizzy. He had a fever, and wouldn't be able to do any band practices, he missed his drums dearly. But he wished he could just hold his baby girl/boy, but God knows he didn't want to get them sick. He, of course, would blame himself.
Ringo tried everything to distract himself, reading, listening to the radio, drawing octopi!
You were in the living room, on the soft carpet floor with your brothers, as you absentmindedly held your toy, you hadn't seen your father but rather heard his coughing and sniffling from the other room.
"Do ya' think dad's dyin'?" Zak asked, placing down his toy car.
"Nah, he's stronger than that." Jason replied, shrugging.
You had not yet gotten power in your legs, although you were able to crawl place to place.
You heard your mum making tea, as you heard the whistling from the kettle and the sound of clanking from the tea cups, and taking the tray to put it on. Following your mum into their shared bedroom, you suddenly got an urge to get up and walk just like her and everybody else, your propped your hands on the floor and placed your feet flat on the ground, removing your hands and standing up straight, you started to go in the direction. But, by the time you started walking, your mum was already coming out of their bedroom. And her eyes widened and cupped her hands over her mouth as she said, quietly, to not hurt Ringo's head,
"Ringo, love, Y/N's walking to you."
Ringo used the strength he had and sat up and look straight at his open door, and sure enough, he saw his small child, walking into the door and walking by the edge of the bed.
"Dada," you said, resting your cheek on the bed and smiling at Ringo.
"Hey there, lovely, checking up on me, are ya?" He said, and you could hear the strain in his voice, it broke your heart slightly and you were able to push yourself onto the bed.
"If you fall ill..." Ringo paused. "Daddy'll take care of ya." He gently brushed some hair out of your face and smiled softly at you, feeling a little better than he did before. Much better now.
I'm so sorry if there's any spelling mistakes! I'm just glad it's finally done! But anyways, I hope you enjoy! Sweet everything my peanuts! SLASH!~--