Their Favorite Memory With You When You're Little!

PAUL,
When He Started Teaching You The Piano.

He started teaching you at the age of 6, watching your father playing while writing his most beloved songs and hearing him when he brings you along during rehearsals- even on the radio when your mum plays it while washing the dishes.
One day, when he was free to spend some time at home, he taught you the basics, and how to play 'Fur Elise' as a start, he was patient when teaching you, showing you examples of how to read a music sheet over and over again until you remembered.
One rather cool day, Paul gave you your visit to the recording studio to be around the other lads, getting you dressed in comfy but cute clothes, such as a white T-shirt, black skirt/pants, and a deep blue jacket to match your shoes, of course, your sisters, Heather and Mary, came along with you, getting dressed in their usual attire.
When arriving, the other Beatles gave their welcome to you and your sisters.
"Hello, (Y/N), me darlin'/boy!" John said to you, hoisting you off the ground and hugging you.
"Hi, Uncle John!" You replied, wrapping your little arms around his neck and hugging him while smiling, you had to admit, John was your favorite uncle.
"Hey, John, you can't be the one getting attention, niece/nephew hog," Ringo told John, taking you out his embracing arms and hugging you instead.
"She's/He's mine." Ringo finished.
Confused, but got humor out of it, you giggled, hugging him back.
"Can you not fight over (Y/N)? Makes ya' sound like idiots." George said, a sour expression on his face.
"Give me back my child." Paul said, seeming to agree with George, picking you up from Ringo's arms and placing your feet on the ground.
You smiled brightly at all of them, you knew the drill at this point, they'd walk in the recording studio and do their work, but you wanted to show these obviously music loving men what you could do! Before Paul turned his attention away from you, you grasped his pants leg, making him look down at you.
"Hm?"
"Papa, can I show uncle's how I play piano, it's right there." You told him, giving hopeful eyes.
Paul paused, thinking it over, before nodding.
"It wouldn't bother us any, sure,"
"What're you doing, (Y/N)?" Heather asked, furrowing her brows down in confusion.
"Showing uncle's how I play, of course." You told her, grinning as you walked in, the lads and Brian turned their attention to you, as you walked to Paul's beloved piano, sitting on the bench and looking at the white and black keys.
"Looks like some munchin's gonna be playin' for us!" John said, holding his guitar and smiling.
Placing your fingers on the keys, you started playing peacefully, your ears perking up from your playing.
As they all admired your playing, John couldn't help but realise how much you reminded him of Paul, it tugged a heart string, locking eyes with Paul he smiled at him.
"That's your kid, ya' know."
Paul replied,
"I know, I couldn't be happier, John, really."

JOHN,
Showing Him What You've Learned.

After coming home from tour, you wanted to show John everything you've learned, you wanted to make him proud, of course!
The night he came home unexpectedly, you asked him if you could sleep in the same bed as your mother and himself, he obviously let you.
The light filled up the room like water in a cup, causing you to stir and wake up, when you woke up, you were curled up next to John, his arm around your shoulder, snoring softly.
Sitting up out of his grip, you started playing with his hair, making him open his eyes slowly, confused.
"Me darlin'... What're doing?" John grumbled, rolling on his side to face you.
"Waking you up for coffee." You replied, grinning at John.
"You got that right," John sat up, looking over to see that your mother was still asleep, her (H/C) hair spread across her pillow, breathing softly.
"Let's let your mum sleep." He rolled over and got out of bed, you crawled to the edge and hopped off, walking with John to the kitchen, he imedeantaly started making his cup of coffee, realizing you had your guitar you played in music class, you rushed to your room to get it.
"What're you getting?" John asked, leaning against the counter, hearing your bare footsteps running back to him, you held out your guitar to him proudly.
"See papa? I'm just like you! Even if I can't play everything you play, I'm not as cool as you." You held it properly, looking down at it.
"You could be, have ya been practicing?"
"Yep! Mrs. Jamie tells me practice makes improvement!" You started strumming and started playing happily, making John smile peacefully to himself, enjoying seeing his daughter/son start to follow in his footsteps, because you sounded wonderful.
Almost welling up with tears, his emotional state getting held up by the house phone ringing, jolting, placing his now made cup of coffee down.
"Stop for a moment will ya'? Let me take that," John said, walking to the other part of the house where the phone was, picking it up, answering it.
"Y'ello?" He paused. "Yoko?"
As you waited for a good couple seconds, you finally heard John go,
"Yoko, no one needs to know, do ya' bloody yet it?"
Jumping in shock, you tip toed to the edge of the sitting room entrance and listened close, John started again.
"Me darlin', I'm sorry. Look, hear me out, alright? I'll meet ya' some other time, I'd really like to see Sean, right?"
SEAN?
Yeah, you knew Sean, but never his actual mother, which is what you thought she was..?
Everything got confusing for you until everything came together when John said, finally,
"I love ya', Yoko, I really do, just give me time, alright, love ya'." And you heard the phone hang up.
Words and thoughts were swirling in your head, what was going on? John had never mentioned any Yoko, neither has your mom.
And when he told her he loved her, it made your stomach twist, were you going to lose your father again? Even when he's with you? Maybe he won't be with you, lord knows.