Gif Reaction! All!

(Insert Your Beatle Dad) and the others, waving goodbye at you when driving away to work, just pretend it's closer to the drive way.
(GIF CREDIT GOES TO TUMBLR!)

If Paul Was Your Dad,

"Make sure you have a wonderful day with mum, oh! And when I get back, I promise we'll play cards just like you wanted!" Paul was telling you, adjusting his vest.
"Daddy, you promise too much, just say, 'If I can.' you're always busy." You replied, looking up at him brightly, because you were a bright child.
"Oh, darling, you sure have a way with words, but I must get going, alright?" Paul ruffled up your hair before entering the car with the other lads.
"He didn't say goodbye.." You mumbled, as your mum gently petted your hair, you looked down before you heard Paul and George shout at the same time,
"(Y/N!)"
You shot your head up, and they were all waving at you as the car pulled out of the driveway.
"Goodbye! I love you all!"
"We love you, too!" They all replied.

If John Was Your Dad,
"Papa, I hope you have a good day at work, and make sure you eat lunch, too!" You were telling him, handing him his hat.
"Jeez, you sound like your mother. I will, star." John replied, placing his hat on his head.
"I wanna be like mum when I grow up!"
"Don't ya' wanna be like your cool dad?"
"No one can be as cool as you." You told him, smiling innocently.
"... Oh, Georgeeeee!-" John started.
"Shut the hell up, and get in the car." George told him, already standing with the other boys, head out the car roof.
"I'll see ya' later, kiddo, I love ya'."
"I love you, too!"
And when he got in, they all waved at you and your mum, smiling nicely at you.
"Bye! Have a good day!" You cheered at them.

If George Was Your Dad,
"Make sure you practice music today, and I typed out a test for you." George told you, handing you three pages of the test.
"It's for history, I'm pretty sure you can handle it."
"But, dad, I did a test on history three days ago." You told him, looking up at him and frowning.
"But you need to see what it's about, silly, anyways, I need to go, and don't you dare tell me Uncle Ringo ate your homework, because he's with me." He ruffled up your hair and smiled, hoping in the car with the others.
Smiling as you looked down at the pages of homework, you finally read the title,
"The Early History of The Beatles."
Looking back up, you saw them waving and smiling at you.
"The Beatles are legendary!" You squealed, jumping and waving back at them.
They all laughed at this.
"That, we are! Love you!" George called out, almost gone.
"Love you, too! Bye bye!" You called out, louder, smiling widely.

If Ringo Was Your Dad,
Handing Ringo his tie before walking out the door, you followed after him while your mum stayed inside.
"Can I be your manager?" You asked him, as you saw him put on his tie.
"We already got one, (Y/N), and why would you want to be our manager, anyway?" He asked, quirking a brow, looking down at you.
"Because, I can go with you."
"Aw, I know you'd like to come with us, but.. how about this, next time for sure?" Ringo asked, tie fully on.
"Mhm! Please!" You replied, smiling widely.
"Alright, (Y/N), you got it." Ringo gently kissed the top of your head, smiling.
"I love you, (Y/N)."
"I love you, too, dad, make sure you tell that drum tapping producer who truly is allowed to touch the drums."
"I sure will!" Ringo got in the car, almost imedeantaly popping out the roof of the car, all of them waving at you.
"Bye! Bye-bye!" You cheered out, almost following the car, but you stopped yourself, smiling at them.

Sweet Everything, My Peanuts! SLASH!~--