When You Say Your First Words!

PAUL
"Would you please make an acception for (Y/N) to come with me?" Paul asked your mother as she was sliding her feet in her deep red heels, she locked her eyes with Paul and gave an unsure look. Paul had asked you to stay while his other daughters were at his parents house.
"All I'm worried about, darling, is if she'll/he'll create a fuss when you're recording, it would take all day to get anything done!" Your mother replied as she rose to her feet and grabbed her purse, hooking it in the crook of her elbow.
"Oh, she/he never makes a fuss, I'm her/his father- I should know! Shouldn't I? She/He won't bother a bit, I promise," Paul said as he picked you up from your highchair and rested his upper arm on your bottom and his other arm around your back hugging you.
"Paul, I-!" Your mother tried saying before her being cut off by Paul's lips on hers, and when he pulled away he said,
"I've already made up my mind, besides, she/he loves John after all, doesn't she/he?"
The name 'John' made you squeal and clap your tiny hands in excitement.
"See? Ah, I love you, (M/N)." Paul said leaning in and kissing her cheek with a small grin plastered on his face. Your mother let out a single hum of happiness and smiled back at him.
"I love you, too, Paul, and you, (Y/N), my darling."
Paul walked to the front door and opened the door with his free hand while his other arm was holding you.

∆(TIME SKIP!)∆

"Mate, why don't ya' just give her/him to me?" John asked as your wailing filled the recording studio, for around a couple minutes you started fussing, because you weren't home yet and you wanted to hold onto your mummy. You wanted her cuddles too! Paul tried putting a calm look on his face as he held you and tried rocking you slightly as he shushed you.
"Lovely, please don't cry, not today, please? Oh dear.." But you continued crying and slightly waving your little hands a bit.
Paul took in a deep breath.
"Just think, mummy will be so happy if you patiently wait for her, right?" Paul said giving you a little grin.
"Yeah, little one, your mummy would love that." George joined in as he gently swiped his finger over your chubby cheek in a caring way.
Suddenly, the word, 'Mummy' got engraved in your little mind and you got a sudden urge to say it for your daddy and uncles.
"M-Mm.. Mummy.." Your little voice piped up, and suddenly you weren't crying!
Paul's eyes widened, along with John, George, and Ringo, and even Brian! Who was listening to the whole thing.
"That's my lovely girl/boy!" Paul cheered out as he started peppering kisses all over your face and smiling widely.
"Next well have to get (Y/N) to say, 'John'!" John piped in and smiled at Paul.
"I think 'Daddy' will have to do for a start." Paul replied.
"Daddy!" You said as you raised your small arms in the air happily, Paul smiled at John.
"... We'll get there." John said.

JOHN,
Just like every other morning, John would rise from his rather comfortable bed and go to check up on you, to see if you woke up or didn't, if you didn't, he'd simply turn on the music box he bought for you when you were a couple months old and just lean over your crib and hum along to the tune until you woke up, and if you were awake, he'd pick you up and sit on the rocking chair while he rested you on his lap and say his daily motivation.
Sense Cynthia had custody of Julian and Yoko having custody of Sean, he was really trying.
Well, you were awake, and in a crawling position while you lightly nommed on the ear of your teddy bear, John very quietly opened your bedroom door and peaked his head in making you turn your head and look with your eyes sparkling from the morning light that shined in through your window.
"Ah, there's my sweet thing.." John said quietly and he walked in, he walked up to your crib and hoisted you up from your crib, you giggled happily and placed your tiny hands on his cheeks.
To which, John chuckled, and made his way to the rocking chair and sat down as he rested you on his lap.
"You surely look better than your mother on a morning," he chuckled. "But you'll be just as amazing as your mother.. kind, loving, responsible- definitely, and just as perfect as everyone knows she is. Because me and your mother will be with you through thick and thin with open arms.." John's vision got blurry and nose started burning as a wave of emotion washed over him.
"Because we both love you very dearly, and all your uncle's too.. and we'll always support you, because you're such an impact on our lives and we could never ask for a better baby in our lives. You'll never understand the feeling of having a child until you actually have one, and how I feel? On top of the world."
You had been listening closely and your eyes got glassy and you finally spoke up.
"I... Wove.. you.."
John finally let out a sob and he held you close to his chest while gently petting your (H/C) hair.
"Oh, Star, I love you, too, always will."