Your First Day of School!

This one's pretty short, so be warned, it's not my best. It's more of just a headcannon-ish one, so sorry if you don't like it!

PAUL,
It's completely obvious that Paul would send you to the best school, one that had incredibly good teachers and proper educational learning, just like with his other daughters.
Paul would have your mum take care of your schedule, waking you up and all of that.
And Paul would take care of washing and getting your uniform ready, and doing your hair either in buns and ponytails with a bow, or if you're a boy, grooming it and putting in safe products.
Paul would have no trouble sending you in, not because he doesn't care, but because he knows that he can trust the teachers enough to take care of you and teach you.
Himself and your mum would drop you off, when Paul wasn't rehearsing or on tour, Paul giving you a kiss on your forehead and smiling at you.
"I hope you have a good day, (Y/N), daddy will be here to pick you up later, alright? I love you!"
"I wove you, daddy!" You chirped up, waving at him and little and walking with your teacher inside the school house.

JOHN,
It seems as though John is slipping..
John would be on tour by the time you go to school and wouldn't be there to drop you off, he would have your mum take care of all that.
But don't worry! He planned ahead for this! He made sure he placed a note in your backpack, in one of the pockets, for your mum to read to you of course, before he left. Your mum was aware and on the first day, she pointed at your pocket on the backpack.
"Dear! Maybe there's something inside there, why don't you look?" She said, opening it for you.
"Okay, mama!" You replied, smiling brightly at her, placing your hand in the pocket, you pulled out a piece of paper.
"Wha's dis?" You asked, holding it out to your mum, she took it and started to read,
"Dear (Y/N),
I'm sorry I couldn't be here with you and mummy-"
You cut her off my cheering.
"Daddy! Fwom daddy?"
"Yes, anyway.."
"I am working with your uncle's, they miss you very dearly, as do I. I'll be coming home soon, and you can tell me all about school, I know you'll have fun and learn a bunch. I love you very much my star, never fade out."

GEORGE,
So, George and your mum had a long talk, and decided it would be best if they homeschooled you, just like his son. (It's not accurate, but I thought it's cute.)
They both would work together at being both your teachers.
Your mum would teach you all, Math, Science, Baking and Sewing.
George would teach you all, English, Music, History and Geometry.
But they'd start small, with simple learning subjects, it wouldn't be easy, but they thought it would be best for you.
But you'd still be able to make friends! Your mum had friends with children, so you'd be able to spend time with the other children at least four times a week.

RINGO,
Ringo would be nervous for school, being sick for the early parts of his life, and being incredibly germaphobic, he would be scared of you being around filthy children.
But, Ringo didn't want to homeschool you, knowing that teachers would help you get the bestest education, it's just germs he was worried about..
But your mother informed him that there was nothing to worry about, but Ringo didn't believe a word from your mother.
But your mother ended up forcing him to drop you off, reminding him that everything was alright.
It was a long cycle with his other sons, worry, get forced, repeat.
At the drop off, Ringo gently placed his hands on your shoulders, as he began to talk,
"Remember, wash your hands before lunch, don't play in mud, if you see wet spots, don't touch or sit on it-"
"Don't scare her/him, have a lovely day, darling." Your mother said, kissing your cheek and smiling at you brightly.
"Yeah, have a good day, kiddo." Ringo said, smiling at you.
"I wove you!" You cheered, and started running into the school house, waving at them when you were on the steps.

Not my best work, but it's something, thank you for reading! Sweet everything, my peanuts! SLASH!~--