Simple Headcannons!

I apologise if there's any spelling mistakes! ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

PAUL,
You two, on rainy days, doing simple; yet beautiful piano duets. Smiling at each other as your hands played, enjoying the music's presence, just as much as Paul's.
Him taking you out shopping rather than your mum, he loves to teach you simple things about fashion and spoil you rotten with clothes.
Hugs when you feel lonely, pulling you close to his chest and petting your hair, especially when you've had a breakup or a friendship breakup.
Drinking tea together on the porch, watching the breeze move around the leaves and making them dance.
Drawing together is a must! Either drawing people, even each other, or landscapes, for hours on the dinning table while listening to the radio play in the background.
Even when he's gone, you two have your moments. For example, when he leaves early for work, he'll leave notes around the house for you and your mum to find, sometimes- in the oddest spots.
"I got these flowers before I left, I sincerely hope you love them around the house."
That one was found propped against a vase full of Golden Rods and Baby's Breath flowers.
Writing poetry together, then reading it to each other, enjoying the well thought out words and enjoying the way it made you feel- clever.
But the best moment you two have, is when he comes home from work, opening his arms for you to run in his arms for a long hug, while kissing the top of your head, truly putting family first.

JOHN,
Sleeping in the same bed as him when you have nightmares, John lightly humming to you, soothing your tense way of fearful thoughts, letting you fall asleep close to him.
Endless puns to pass the time, laughing breathlessly as you both bang your hands flat against the table, tears streaming down both of your bright red cheeks.
Singing together while the sounds of his guitar playing made you feel calm enough to sing right along with him.
Taking you out to eat on Dad-Daughter dates all the time, (Not in that way, just so ya' know. :3) going wherever you fancied, budget with John Lennon is no option.
Walks around New York, window shopping and just enjoying the weather, if you both don't get stopped by the paparazzi.
Sometimes you both have deep conversations, mainly about him dreaming there was peace, no more fights, and sometimes about his past, which he tends to stop halfway through, getting flustered.
Doing your hair, to just simply combing it for you and adding treatments to it, to giving you French Braids or ponytails.
Making a fire in the fireplace, holding cups of hot chocolate, hearing the crackling of it while sitting next to your father and calmly enjoying the natural sounds of the house.
Attempting to make cookies, and somehow making a science project. In the end, you both kept trying until you successfully made chocolate chip cookies, eating them while talking about pretty much anything that came to mind.. puns.

GEORGE,
Meditating together outside on a blanket, listening to the sounds of the wind blow throughout the outside, breathing in and out slowly, just enjoying each other's presence, it was a quiet; yet perfect way to bond with each other.
Dancing while cooking, anything can come on the radio, and somehow, you guy's make a whole dance number, laughing and becoming huge dance maniacs.. until you both accidentally burned the sauce for spaghetti.
Watching the sun rise, sense you both awake in the early hours of the morning, seeing the sky change beautifully, ready to start the day.
Playing your sitars together, beautifully harmonizing together as music filled your ears.
Cooking together is a must, mostly pastries and cookies, but your favorite thing to make is Red Velvet Cake, sometimes you make one for the Lads to share when you visit them with George.
Making flower crowns while sitting in the fields, smiling at each other as you show him your beautiful flower crown, while he proudly shows his, feeling a loving, warm feeling while around him.
Talking spiritually, rested against each other while you both watch the clouds in the sky. Feeling so bonded with him, in the best way possible.

RINGO,
Talking about marine life is something that happens in your everyday conversation, so much, that he takes you to the aquarium at least once a month.
Driving around down and singing, 'Octopuses Garden', proudly singing and dancing while in the seat, laughing as you did this.
Ringo taking you out for ice cream every Friday after school, and if you get really good grades; he takes you out shopping, any clothes you want, he'll go on and buy them for you, because he's proud of you, of course!
Lazy days are a big deal in your house, Ringo let's lose every once in a while, and it mainly consists of taking naps on the couch, or eating cookies.
Taking you to the beach after school- even on weekends. He likes to find seashells with you, making messages with them in the sand. Or just sitting on the beach, on a blanket, and simply watching the beautiful oceans waves rise and fall, enjoying the sea air and breeze flowing by the both of you.
Making a ton of pillow forts and making kingdoms for them, such as: "Queen Mermaid (Y/N)."
Or: "King Crab of Octopuses Gardens."
Although, you'll have to explain to your mum why her pillows are everywhere and the dog is chewing up one of them.

Sweet Everything, My Peanuts! SLASH!~--