When You Get In A Fight!

PAUL,
Paul is the type to try and remain calm, not raising his voice once- but, rather being brutally honest. You both rarely get in fights, but it mainly starts with you making his bad day worse. But, when he snaps, it can break your heart.
"You know what? I've had it! I'm not here for you, for you to ruin my life!" He honestly didn't mean it, guys..

JOHN,
When you both get in fights, it's the most heartbreaking thing, because he tries to manipulate you into feeling bad for him- such as him bringing up his parents when they weren't even involved in the conversation or situation. It would most likely start with him nagging on about how you're doing poorly in school, and when you try to defend yourself..
"Well, kid, I don't want you wasting your school years like my father wasted my childhood for nothing!"

GEORGE,
You both almost never get in fights, you both can be really peaceful people if you're careful with your words- in fact, you only really have strong opinionated conversations, probably about each other, and besides, you both end up laughing and hugging each other.
"You're haircut isn't 'Arthur', it's called a mop head!"
"Excuse me, young one, you're hair is literally death on to peg legs!"

RINGO,
Ringo can become a very hot headed man when it comes to arguments, if you're not careful, you might actually get him to run out the house for a heated walk around the city and eventually come back at night, hopefully getting an apology and him giving you one back. The whole argument would start with an attitude issue that went too far.
"I'm not appreciating your tone! I'm not going to let you disrespect me in my house!"

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this story in so long! Beautiful Boys will be done soon, it might take a while, but I need to publish something, I'm sorry if this isn't a great chapter. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night! Sweet Everything, My Peanuts! SLASH!~--