When You're Upset!

Your Age: 5-6.
PAUL,
Things at school didn't go too well for you, and normally, your school was amazing! With good teachers and fun yet educational things to do! But today, you had a substitute teacher.
Okay, absolutely nothing wrong with that. Except, the problem was.. she wasn't very nice, especially when you accidentally spilt your juice on the carpet.
She yelled at you- and even spanked you! You weren't used to this kind of treatment, your parents were normally calm most of the time and your teachers were kind and caring.. not this substitute teacher.
When your mom picked you up, lord knows you were crying and telling her you wanted your daddy.
Paul wasn't there in the car, he was at home writing another song for the band, drinking honey lemon tea.
When he heard the door open, his ears perked up, rising from his seat, he walked out by the front door.
"Hello, darling!-" His words stopped in their tracks, when he saw you crying, his smile fell almost imedeantaly. He imedeantaly held you close to his body when you rushed in his arms and cluched him tightly.
"There, there, what's going on?" Paul pulled away to make you look at him.
"W-we had a-a-another teacher, s-she.. s-she yelled at m-me when-" You stopped to let out another sob from your throat.
"I-I spilt juice..!" You explained, still crying.
Paul frowned at this, pulling you close to his warm chest again.
"Shhh, shhh, darling.. I'm right here.. nothing is going to hurt you now." He said, rubbing your back.
Soon enough, you calmed down and was now just hugging him, nuzzling your face on his chest.
"How about we get some ice cream, yeah?" Paul asked, looking down at you.
You grinned at this and nodded.
"Okay, daddy.."

JOHN,
Finally, John was coming home! During a long tour, he missed out on a lot! Your first day of school, getting an honor award, taking music classes, you were finally ready to hold onto your dad, smelling his cologne and feeling his arms around you embracing you in a hug.
You were expecting to see him when you got in the car on your way home from school, and you were shaking in your colorful school seat, waiting for the teacher to let you go.
And when she finally did, you ran to the pick up of cars, your mom's car in the front, running in the back and hopping in, you didn't see your dad..?
"Mommy, where's papa?" You asked, shutting the car door and taking your backpack off.
"I'm sorry, honey, he's not coming," your heart dropped. "He has to go to another city before he comes home.. I'm sorry.. daddy forgot and I-"
"It's not fair, I've waited this long!" You said, tears blurring your vision, you were now frustrated the whole car ride.

~'~Time Skip!~'~
That night, you went to bed angry, you ended up crying in your pillow and holding onto it.. until..
You nearly jumped out of your skin when you felt a hand on your back.
"Ahh!-"
"Shhh, little lamb, it's just me.." It was John! How!? And how didn't you hear the door open? Turns out, John's a quiet man, surprisingly.
You started crying even more, jumping in his arms and wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Papa!" You sobbed onto his shoulder, as he rubbed your back, shushing you. You were actually mad he was gone for so long.
"Shhh, I know, I know.." John Mumbled.
"I thought y-you weren't c-coming.." You sobbed out.
"I know, we had to cancel, star.. our equipment wasn't working properly.. so I decided to take the next flight home." John explained, "But I'm here now.. so don't let your tears spill."

GEORGE,
For the next couple days, some days a week, you kept having nightmares, and having fears of anything, from your closet to the dark all together.
You actually started to get tierd of it, you didn't enjoy knowing almost every night that your fears would swirl in your mind, cold sweat covering your pajamas and on your pillows.
George would get worried as much as the next person who had empathy. Hearing you cry out to him and have to hold onto him until you fell asleep again, and even then, you wouldn't get a good night's sleep. Which involves with your ability to pay attention and learn your lessons properly.
One night, your nightmare was incredibly severe, involving George getting brutally tortured by none other than John, it scared you to see how John could hurt your dad, even scarier to see and hear how your father screamed and shivered from pain.
Sitting up from your bed, cold sweat dripping from your body, tears already pouring out your eyes.
Turns out your dad was awake, actually writing a song.
Climbing out of your bed, you noticed the light coming out of his office area
George lifted his head from staring at the written paper when he heard the door creek open, and the sound of feet running.
"Daddy!" You sobbed out, as soon as he saw the state you were in, he rose from his seat and lifted you up in a hug.
"Shhh, shhh, baby girl/boy, another one? Bloody hell.." He mumbled, clearly upset at you being upset, it hurt him to his baby in fear.
"D-don't leave m-me daddy!"
"I won't, God knows I won't.."

RINGO,
One cool breezy day, Ringo had the day off, he decided to spend his day reading the newspaper, listening to Ray Charles or taking in and out naps, he was finally able to relax, and your mom told you and your brothers to let him be and that he needed his alone time.
You all agreed, and choose to go in the play room to play with your toys.
As you were quietly playing with your pretty little doll, you thought it would make things funner if one of your brothers played with your male doll, rising up and walking to both of them, you tapped on Zak's shoulder, making him turn his attention to you.
"Zaky, can you please play with me? I have a doll for you to use." You said to him, as you held out the male doll offering to him.
"Kid, I don't play dolls, besides, I like cooler toys than that." Zak scoffed out, while your other brother kept quiet, not getting involved, Zak, rolling his eyes, almost turning his head away from you before you added,
"Brother, please? Pretty please-" Zak cut you off by saying,
"I'm not your real brother, stop treating me like it."
Despite being only five, you understood and felt a pain go through your heart, tears rising in your (E/C) eyes, you dropped the doll on the ground and went to Ringo.
Ringo was simply tapping his foot to the music on the radio and was reading the newspaper, hearing your small footsteps, he turned his attention down to you.
"Hm?"
"Daddy, I need a hug, please," You said to him, trying not to cry, holding your arms out, he agreed, and lifted you up on his lap, hugging you close to his chest, placing his ringed hand on the back of your head.
"This is what I've needed, I've got you, (Y/N)." He said, rocking you gently in his grip.

Finally, I got it done, it's shorter than most, but I hope you like it! Thank you so much for reading! Sweet Everything, My Peanuts! SLASH!~--