5

Jimin woke up underneath sheets and in a bed, a familiar bed. He looked beside him and saw how the white sheets were folded over as if made, except Jimin was underneath the other side.

"Mr. Min?" Jimin's morning voice came out as raspy and strained. Jimin then thought back to the previous events that occurred on the edge of the white bed.

Jimin smiles to himself as he remembered his first experience with a blowjob last night, he liked it.

He then remembered how he did not please Yoongi, he fell asleep before he could get a chance. Jimin's heart dropped as he looked around, much more frantically than before.

Yoongi is probably trying to get his refund right now, he did pay a large sum, and for him to just give and not receive? Who pays to give?!

Jimin hurried out from under the white sheets and didn't bother getting himself together as he ran out of the room, heading straight for his boss' office.

"Shit shit shit!" Jimin muttered. The daylight shining through the numerous windows only made him even more nervous, what if Yoongi left unsatisfied and just didn't say anything?!

Jimin busted his boss' door open and his boss didn't seem pleased with his actions. "What the fuck has gotten into you?!" He shouts.

"Did Yoongi leave?!" Jimin's boss nodded slowly. "Did he leave something?" His boss asked, not bothered by Jimin's appearance in the slightest, maybe even used to it.

Jimin's head hung low and he slowly shook his head. "No, I just wanted to...say bye?" Jimin immediately regretted his choice of words as soon as he looks up and sees his boss' confused expression.

"But you never do that?" He questioned slowly. Jimin shook his head once more, "Forget it." Jimin walked out of the room, a bit more down than before, guilt crowning his emotions.

Maybe Yoongi did leave unsatisfied.

Yoongi's perspective

"What's got you smiling?" Hoseok questions. "I met the cutest little stripper known to man." Hoseok looks up and smirks.

"Are you drunk?" Hoseok holds back his chuckle. "No, I'm not, Hobi." Hoseok gives Yoongi an 'are you sure' look before letting it go.

"Did you get to fuck him?" He asked, shocked when his boss shakes his head. "No, but I did suck him off."

Hoseok seemed a bit thrown off as he looked at Yoongi's giddy face. "What happened to your one-night stand streak?" He questioned.

Yoongi shrugged, uncaring, "he looked so tired and sex-deprived, but I still managed to let him know who's the boss."

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Bottoms aren't bosses." Yoongi glares at Hoseok. "Giving head doesn't make you a bottom, having a dick in your ass does."

Yoongi's right-hand man shrugs again. "I want him," Yoongi mumbles after a while, causing Hoseok to give him a stranger look. "You had a chance to have him, yet for some odd reason, you passed that opportunity."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Well, I need Jungkook to get his phone number." Hoseok walks out of the room and a moment later, he walks back in with Jungkook behind him.

Jungkook was still feeling a bit odd from before, what had gotten into him?! He isn't gay! Yoongi motions Jungkook forward and pulls out his phone to show a picture of a sleeping Chim.

Yoongi receives a grimace of disgust from Hoseok. "You took a picture of his slumbering head but couldn't stick your cock in his ass?" Yoongi and Jungkook both ignore Hoseok.

"Do you know his name, sir?" Jungkook inquires somberly. Yoongi sighs, "Only his stripper name." Jungkook nods. "Namjoon, Seokjin, and I can go around asking for his real name."

Hoseok speaks up. Yoongi nods, "Yes go get them." Hoseok nods and walks out of the room to go and find the flirtation pair.