20

*Self-harm WARNING*

*

*

*

Taehyung sighed. "Great work everyone! But this isn't happily ever after, nothing will ever be." Hoseok spoke, his tone dropping a few octaves. Everyone shuffled in their seats, why wasn't this over? Mark was dead.

"Our rivals are joining forces slowly, just to tear us down." Yoongi said, filling everyone in. "If anyone has any suggestions, we will happily listen." Yoongi speaks up once more as the room falls dead silent.

Kyungsoo stood, bowing immediately. "How about an offer?" Yoongi glares at the small man, itching to grab his gun. "No dumbass, that's exactly what those broke fuckers want." Yoongi growls. Kyungsoo bows once more and takes his seat, sinking into his chair immensely.

"Any other suggestions?" Hoseok says to the table. Taehyung's eyes travel to Jungkook whom stands from his seat, bowing respectively. Yoongi quirks an eyebrow in interest, the younger never spoke during meetings.

"I believe we should prepare for war, they simply want to be in one." Everyone's eyes travel to Taehyung whom gets up and speaks after bowing. "I believe we should wait it out." Taehyung says, speaking his mind truthfully.

"Then they'll catch us by surprise and we won't be ready." Jungkook clarifies, glaring at Taehyung. "We don't need another war, there are simply too many against us, we're easily outnumbered." Taehyung shoots back.

Hoseok groans underneath his breath in annoyance, their supposed to be going one at a time. He begins to stand until Yoongi reaches a hand over Hoseok's chest, advising him not to do so.

"We move locations."

"They'll find us, we should just go to war."

"We'll just lose too many supplies and members, why risk that?"

"We build our security and make the non-importants fight while we shoot from atop." Taehyung snarls at the comment.

"How fucking selfish can you get?! Their still people!" Taehyung shouts.

Yoongi slowly stands, silencing the bickering pair. "Sit." He speaks. They both bow before taking their seats, both equally irritated. "Very unprofessional of you both, next time you will both take your turn like adults, not bicker in front of my workers like children." Yoongi says calmly. "Yes sir." Jungkook and Taehyung say simultaneously.

"Now. We will move our supplies to one of my spare buildings hidden well. Then we will continue to spy on our rivals to stay updated. Lastly, we will raise the number of our fighters, everyone goes, everyone trains. And we kill, losing will not be an option." Yoongi says, his voice deep and demanding, but soft and assured.

"Meeting dismissed." Yoongi finalizes. Everyone gathers their notes and supplies and they all begin to exit the room and soon the premises. "Jungkook, Taehyung." Yoongi calls out. Taehyung's heart drops, walking back into the glass shielded room.

"Yes sir?" Jungkook calls out respectfully. Yoongi stays silent until everyone gone a distance from the room, apart from his right hand man. "I hope you both know that as long as you're living underneath this roof, there will be no dating. I don't care if your fucking, but personal relationships aren't allowed." Yoongi says, looking from Taehyung and Jungkook with a stern glare.

The pair's face screws into something of disgust. "Sir, I'm not gay-" Yoongi holds his large hand in Jungkook's face. "I didn't ask for clarification neither did I ask for your opinion." Jungkook looks down, trying to channel his anger. Taehyung and Jungkook bow after chanting a single, "Yes Sir."