13

Jimin woke up frantic and alert. He didn't take the time to yawn, he didn't take the time to look around, but he sure as hell took the time to pull and yank at his restrictions.

Call him reckless, call him ignorant, but never call him stupid. Jimin did end up looking around as he was pulling at wrists, kicking at the belts around his ankles.

He did spot two chairs side by side, faced towards the bed he had his back pressed against. He wasn't frantic, nor was he calm, he was determined. To get the fuck out of wherever this place was.

He couldn't stretch the belt restricting his wrists to his mouth, but he did bend his fingers down to undo the latch holding the belt on his wrists. He then began to think of the previous events in how we wound up in this situation, then he thought of all the different and possible ways to escape, but he didn't think about what would happen when one or maybe two of his flustered and regretful abductors walked in on the scene.

Jimin glared at them, defeat in his eyes and actions. He decided not to say a word, he wasn't dead, meaning they either wanted something or needed him.

Taehyung walked over to Jimin and he smirked. Oh that smirk was menacing and taunting, Jimin hated it. Taehyung then reached his hand up to drag the back of his index finger alongside Jimin's face.

Oh if Jimin could just bite him, make Taehyung regret ever touching him. Suddenly, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's chin with haste and irritation. "God, aren't you a pretty one." Taehyung said with hate and jealousy.

Jungkook wasn't sure what to do, he didn't see a threat in the young boy's features, nor in Taehyung's actions, but maybe something was going to happen after all.

Jungkook silently began walking back to his designated chair, then he heard a light hiss, and it wasn't Taehyung. "Oh am I hurting you?" Taehyung pushed Jimin's chin back, causing his head to fall harshly on the pillow behind him.

Taehyung dusted his hands off as if he were done, and Jungkook did hope he was. He readied himself and walked towards Jimin. "One question," He began. "What is your real name?" Jimin's lips twisted in irritation, how irrelevant was that question.

"Why am I here?" Jimin shot back, his tone laced with attitude. "Well Chim, I did ask first, am I correct?" Jungkook's speech was always intelligent, but this time just seemed as if he were, angry?

"I'm sure my question is much more relevant, correct?" Jungkook frowned, now truly angry. How dare he question Jungkook with his own sentence stem? "Tell me your name." Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Tell me what grounds I'm on rabbit." Jimin smirked, the insult seemingly echoing throughout the room. He knew he was messing with Jungkook and the look on his bunny-like face was priceless.

Oh but that smirk was soon wiped off when Jungkook grabbed his throat in a blink of the eye. Taehyung didn't know what to do this time, he wasn't going to kill him with his bare hands right? Or at all for that matter. Right?

Jimin closes his eyes, feeling as his windpipes squeeze and his airways close, accepting his fate. Jungkook's face turns red, he's never been so infuriated in his life. "Jun-Jungkook, you know what boss said." Taehyung stutters, frightened himself.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung says, approaching the younger. Taehyung then glances down at the timid yet fierce stripper, seeing as his skin turns different shades of colors. This is obviously what he wanted Jungkook to do, he wanted to be killed.

Taehyung sprints into action once Jimin slowly but surely stops moving. Taehyung grabs Jungkook by his waist and pulls with all of his might. "Jungkook, boss'l kill you!" Taehyung shouts, now slapping his back.

Jungkook, more trained and fit than Taehyung grabs the older over his shoulder and body slams Taehyung on top of the gasping stripper. Taehyung and Jimin both groan as Jungkook storms out of the room.

Jimin coughs violently while the aching Taehyung rolls off of him. Taehyung was frightened yet curious of the amount of power the unknown stripper had over Jungkook. For the many year he'd worked with jungkook, he's never seen him that mad. It was concerning and alarming, something that he would definitely keep in mind when Jungkook says, 'no,' or 'stop.'

Taehyung bites back the urge to ask if the coughing stripper was okay. After Jimin was done coughing, he just sat there, he wasn't moving and his eyes were narrowed. Taehyung couldn't figure out what exactly was running through the stripper's mind, he didn't show any emotions.

All of a sudden, maintaining a poker face, tears began to stream down Jimin's face. Since he was laying on his back, the tears rolled down the sides of his head and met the pillow, dampening the fabric.

Taehyung was dumbfounded, was he crying because he was frustrated, maybe because he wanted to leave, or the most reasonable, he's just been choked. Not being able to breathe is a scary thing.

Taehyung decided to drag his chair closer to the bed. He sat there, awkwardly staring at Jimin's rising and falling stomach, ever so often shaking due to his wimpers. Jimin hated crying in front of others. He looked weak, and he didn't want to prove that, especially by crying.

"Why are you crying?" It was a stupid question, and he didn't even expect Jimin to answer him, he was only answered with harder sobs. After Jimin managed to shut himself up, he turned to Taehyung who was quite startled.

Taehyung scanned Jimin's red cheeks then studied his tired and red eyes. "Please." Jimin started. Taehyung sighs, every captive always begs to be let free, and Taehyung's favorite part was to decline, but this is a 17 year old boy, breaking down. He did nothing but try and help his mother pay the bills, he wasn't a 40 year old gang leader that owed Yoongi money. There was a difference, Those men deserved death in Taehyung's eyes, but Jimin did nothing but try his best to be a good son. Taehyung had a heart, no matter how hard he tries to hide it, and how much he's told to hide it, but he couldn't risk being killed by setting this boy free. It was obvious Yoongi really wanted him, he'd surely be a goner if Yoongi found out.

"Please." Jimin begged once more. "Kill me." Taehyung's eyes widened, he wasn't expecting that. "N-No, I can't do that. Your much too young to die now." Taehyung was stumbling with his words, guilt crowding his judgment.

"Kill me, please! I'm not even asking to be let free, just-" Jimin broke down once more. Begging was something he never found himself doing, not even as a stripper, hearing himself just brought tears to his eyes and an aching pain in his heart.

"No." Taehyung finalized.

There was silence for what felt like hours, but only minutes. "Would you like for me to take off your restrictions? Your position looks excruciating." Taehyung whispers. Jimin just nods.

Taehyung hesitantly undos each and every one of the belts. Once he's done, he watches Jimin, expecting for him to run off, but instead, he just curls into himself and cries himself to sleep.

"Poor kid."