9

Jungkook's POV

We follow Chim back stage, taking large steps to catch up with him. I touch his arm and he jumps back, dropping the towel in his hands.

I bend down to retrieve the cloth and I hand it back to him. "What do you need?" He askes, still a bit startled. "We wanted to ask a few questions, did your boss not inform you of this?"

The little stripper nods and looks down at his feet. "But he did say there would be 4 of you." I look back to see Hoseok is gone.

Namjoon and Jin also look back, but they obviously have no idea where he is. "Well he must be getting a drink, is there somewhere we could sit?"

The sweaty stripper nods bashfully and walks away. I immediately assume that he expected us to follow him and I motion my Hyungs to follow.

We walk in an all black dressing room with a large mirror and sink. The stripper motions towards the black seating area that looks especially comfortable.

Jin is the first to go and have a seat and Namjoon follows. I look down at the stripper and our eyes meet. His brown eyes glisten and as soon as they do, he looks down.

"Go and have a seat." He demands. I sit on the long black couch and stare up at the stripper whom appears to be to hot to sit down on the fur.

"What would you like to know?" He says, covering his mouth with the towel, making his sentences muffled.

"Please remove the towel, we need to hear you." Jin speaks up, sounding a bit irritated. I look over at the pair and immediately see why.

Namjoon's eyes shamelessly travel down the stripper's flawless and netted legs. Jin slaps Namjoon's thigh and glares at the seemingly innocent stripper.

"I'm sorry." The stripper apologizes. The door slams open and the stripper shivers, completely terrified as Hoseok enters, taking a seat next to me.

"Where were you?" Namjoon questions. "Suga called." He answers without hesitation.

Lies

Hoseok turns his attention to the trembling stripper who is trying to cover his legs with his face towel. Hoseok's eyes travel down the younger anyway, not caring how obviously uncomfortable he appears to be.

He obviously was intimidated and being checked out isn't making him feel any safer.

"First question, what is your name." Hoseok says, taking charge as always, I did not miss his presence.

The stripper fumbles with his words. "C-Chim?" He stutters. "No dumb ass, we meant your real name!" Jin snapped. I noticed as the poor Chim began backing away silently, hoping for us not to notice.

"I, I can't exactly tell you, tell you that-" The timid character stutters. I begin to feel bad for him and glare in Jin's direction. "Chill out." Namjoon spits in irritation.

"Next question. Whom do you live with?" Hoseok asks. The stripper stays quiet then decides to do whatever he was contemplating doing.

"I'm sorry, why?" His eyes travel to mine as they seem patient and more caring than Hoseok whom looks like he's about to explode.

"Your boss has informed you of our presence and importance, correct?" Hoseok asks, a bit more snappy.

The stripper nods and looks down, away from my eyes. "So he must have told you to answer our questions, not create them."

I roll my eyes as Hoseok stares at the stripper. I look at Chim to see him shivering even more, crying?

"Okay, calm down Hoseok, your scaring him." Hoseok growls once seeing Chim's tears, confirming my statement.

"He's a fucking stripper, why the hell would he be scared when he's surrounded by men everyday?"

Jin asks. "I live with my older brother and my mother." I nod. "Did your mother do that to your neck and cheek?"

The stripper frantically smoothed his hand over his bruised cheek that he tried to hide with makeup. "No, my brother did this."

My eyebrows raise in shock. "Does he abuse you?" Namjoon asks. Chim shakes his head. "We got in a physical fight because he said all strippers were sex driven whores who don't know how to keep their legs shut."

I chuckle. "If that was the case, Namjoon would be a stripper." Hoseok and I begin to laugh as Namjoon scowls at me and Jin just frowns, feeling sorry for himself.

I look back up, wiping the tear forming in my eyes to see Chim smiling. Once we make eye contact, he looks down, the smile disappearing.

"So you only do this for the money? Nothing else?" Jin asks. Chim nods. "My mother is is a tight financial situation, working 3 jobs. So I decide to also help out but I can't tell her I'm a stripper since I'm only 17."

Everyone's eyes widen and Chim slaps his hand over his mouth. "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck." The stripper begins to pace back and forth while Hoseok has a smile on his face.

"My boss specifically told my not to provide that type of information." He mutters. "What about your name?" Chim's eyes lock mine again even though Jin was the one to ask the question.

"I don't know what to do, what should I do?! He's going to fire me!" Chim's eyes stay locked on mine, is he asking me?

"Well don't tell him you told us." I say slowly. Chim shakes his head. "That bitch finds out everything." The stripper's eyes then land on Hoseok's.

"Don't you fucking dare tell him or I'll slit your mother fucking throat bitch." Hoseok seems a bit surprised, as all of us. Is he bipolar?

The room is quiet and everyone stares at the stripper. Yet the strippers eyes are locked on Hoseok's, The stripper looks extremely livid, angry, threatening.

Then my eyes travel to Hoseok's whom looks almost amused. "You'll slit my throat?" The stripper whom is shivering in anger doesn't respond, he just stares at him.

Hoseok then walks up to the stripper, towering over him completely. The stripper, however, doesn't even flinch, not daring to back down.

"With what knife, perhaps, this one?" Hoseok pulls out his pocket knife and waves it in the angry stripper's face.

"No bitch, I prefer my own, but that's awfully nice of you." The stripper then pulls out what looks to be a skinny knife with a wide smile on his face.

"You think this is my first knife rodeo, think again bitch." Namjoon decides to get up and push the stripper back, being sure not to piss him over further or get himself cut.

"We did not come here to kill each other." Everyone's faze snaps to Hoseok whom is chuckling. "Nothing will be funny but your fucking blood splattered against that black wall."

Chim threatens. "Oh baby boy, you should not have done that."