10

Hoseok's Perspective

Hoseok storms out of the room and walks outside of the building, pulling his phone out. He dials Yoongi and places the phone to his pierced ear.

"Did you get his phone number?" Hoseok sighs, knowing he completely forgot about that. "We won't need to get it if you own him."

Hoseok can tell Yoongi is considering the thought as the silence rattled through the line. "Are you suggesting to kidnap him?"

Hoseok hums in agreement. "Yes sir I am." Yoongi also hums. "Do it." Yoongi finalizes. "Yes sir, but this boy is 17 years old."

Yoongi sighs heavily. "We cause crimes for a living, kidnapping a minor is legal compared to what we've done in the past." Yoongi says and Hoseok knows he's right.

Yoongi ends the call and Hoseok can't help but feel a certain way in his chest. He finds the stripper intriguing and amusing. Hoseok wanted him and he can't stand that he had to give away what he wants to his boss.

But in a way, Jimin would be his too, only if he got Jimin to the headquarters.

---------------------

Jimin's POV-

I grab my hand towel and dab at my forehead, fatigue building up from my last performance. I walk to my dressing room, finding this act familiar.

I look behind me, making sure no other men are trying to "talk" to me. That interrogation pushed me into a dark hole I thought I'd never be in again.

I close my door and walk over to my counter, filled with makeup, hair products, and other things along the line of clothing and towels; I really gotta clean this place up a bit.

I grab my phone and press the power button, wanting to see the time. '8:36.'

That must mean it's beginning to get dark outside. Not wanting for my brother or my mother to question me, I decide to grab my things and pack my backpack.

I really hope I never see those gangster looking guys again. I was afraid, then I was angry. That has never happened to be before but I mustn't think of it now.

I hear my phone go off, but I continue to slip on my jeans, then my shirt. I finally walk over to my phone to see texts from my brother, then my mother.

My mother then calls me and I decide to answer.

Jimin-

"Hello?"

Mom-

Where the fuck are you Park Jimin?'

Jimin-

"I'm at my friends house."

Mom-

'And you didn't think to tell me?!'

Jimin-

"I thought you were to busy with a dick down your throat."

Mom-

'...'

Jimin

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry ma! I don't no what came over m-"

Mom-

'Don't bother coming home.'

Jimin-

"What?"

Mom-

'If you can handle yourself and talk to me like I've never put a paddle to your mother fucking ass, don't you dare show your face until you learn how to respect the woman whom raised you.'

Jimin

"Ma, Mom, I'm so-"

Mom-

'Beep. Beep. Beep.'

"Fuck fuck fuck, FUCK!"

I throw my phone across the room and fall on my knees, holding my head in my hands. I let the tears fall.

I cried even harder, my shoulders shaking and sobs escaping my mouth. In a matter of seconds, I'm back on my feet and wiping my face. I locate my phone and grab it, stuffing it in my back pocket white sniffling.

"I'm 17, I don't need my mother. I can fend for myself."

I was thinking of sleeping in my room, but that room was only for 'work' purposes only. My boss would never let me sleep there.

I throw my back pack over my shoulder and look through my wardrobe. All there was were hoe-ish outfits.

I kept pushing through all of my work clothes until I saw a big black hoodie. I took my backpack off and put on the jacket.

It smelled just like my brother.

This was his anyway. I smile at the familiar scent. Maybe this whole 'lonesome' thing wont be so bad. I pick up my backpack again and fling it over my shoulders, walking out the back door of my dressing room.

Something wasn't right as soon as I stepped out into the cold and dark parking lot. I brush it off and continue walking to the bus stop.

I was in the back of the building and all of the lights and cars where parked in the front. I had to walk alongside the darkness in order to get to the busy roads and finally the stop.

I was walking until I hear footsteps behind me. They sounded mild so I didn't find anything suspicious. even so, I grabbed my phone, ready to call the police.

I glance behind me to see a tall figure walking straight for me. I shoved my hood over my head and grabbed my phone tightly, I began running.

I look behind me to see the character sprinting towards me and this alarmed me. I was always known as the fastest runner in school, how the hell is the man so close to me?

I look ahead, hope in my eyes as I see the light shining become closer and closer. Tears begin to stream down my face and to the side once I hear the footsteps also become closer and closer.

The corner was so close, I could smell the garbage can kept behind the building until I felt a weight on my back.

I tumble to the floor and begin screaming to the top of my lungs once I'm not able to move. The character on top of me grab my mouth so aggressively, it hurts.

It's silent until I hear uneven footsteps coming towards us and I'm almost sure the character on top of me hears them as well.

Finally a middle aged man come stumbling around the corner and I begin to whine in plea. The man runs over, not in my direction, but in the direction of the garbage.

He completely misses the trash as he throws up all on the brick wall surrounding the strip club. I hear the character on top of me groan in disgust.

The wasted man then stumbles in front of us and smirks. "Woah, sick. I'll give you two your privacy, don't worry." The man then stumbles around the corner, giving us one last stare and smirk before disappearing from our sight.

I've had enough.

I bite the had of the man and he snatches it from my mouth, hissing in pain as he flails it around. I begin to call out again, more specifically for my boss.

Once I don't see a sign of no one, I take my elbow and hit the man  in his ribs. He groans and falls off of me.

I grab my pocket knife and straddle the swift man. I push the knife to his throat and he straightens his neck, his slanted eyes staring into mine.

I put a finger on the hem of the black mask the man was wearing and slid it down underneath his chin. I was one of those interrogators, but the nice one.

"Jungkook?" He never told me his name but I heard one of his friends call him that after they left. His eyes widen in surprise.

His gaze then switches to the my left and I look to the side. I see another tall figure. With one swift move, he punches me.

I fly off of Jungkook's lap. I feel myself slowly loose consciousness. Fuck.