6

Hoseok regrets walking into the room without knocking, oh god he should have knocked. He covered his eyes as his ears filled with low moans and groans, expecting them to notice his entrance which was extremely noticeable.

Once he noticed Namjoon's dick was still inside Jin, he decided to snap them from their blinding trans of ecstasy. "Shut the fuck up Jin! Get off of him, Joon!" Namjoon and Jin slow down while looking at the horrified man in front of them.

"Oh come on, we'll let you join if you let us continue," Jin said in-between moans. "You might not know what to do, but we'll guide you," Namjoon added, still pounding the man underneath him.

"NO!" Jin smacks his lips as Namjoon reluctantly gets from atop him and underneath the covers next to him.

"You can stop shielding your little virgin eyes, Seok," Namjoon suggests. Hoseok glares through the dimly lit room at Namjoon.

"At least I'm not a whore!" He argues. Namjoon seems unmoved as he carelessly snatches a pillow from behind Jin and throws it at the angered Virgin.

"What do you want Seok?" Jin pleads, wanting to finish what Namjoon proudly started. "Yoongi needs us to look for the name of a little stripper he sucked off."

"Yoongi Hyung is a bottom?! Shit, If I would've known that, I would have tried  to fuck him by now." Hoseok stares in disgust as Jin slaps Namjoon across his face.

Seokjin angrily leaves the bed, pulling the sheets with his bare and cum oozing body off the bed, leaving a naked Namjoon for Hoseok to peer at.

Namjoon doesn't bother to cover his standing cock as Hoseok covers his eyes. "Get dressed, I think I should do the same," Hoseok mutters, slamming the door behind his trembling body.

_______________________________

Jimin's perspective

Jimin groans as he looks into the eyes of his worried mother. "Where were you, Jiminie?!" His mom screeches, her tired eyes scanning his cleaned clothing, hoping to find the truth in between the wrinkles.

"Mom, I told you! I fell asleep at my job and my phone was dead." His mother rolls her eyes. "Bullshit." Jimin's older brother gasps in surprise at his mother's language after coming downstairs.

"That isn't very nice mama!" His older brother screeches. "Oh shut the fuck up Junsu!" Jimin and Junsu try and hold back their laughter as their mother scolds them.

Jimin's mother turns back to Jimin, "You better be glad you're father isn't here or your ass would have been punished." She says, lowering her polished finger from his face.

"Now go take a shower, God knows where you were." Jimin's mother gives both her boys a hug and a kiss on their cheeks.

"Be good, I'm going to that Christmas party at my job." Junsu groans. "Tell me why we can't go again?" Junsu complains.

"Because, Junsu, you both are too young to go, there will be a lot of adult things being passed around and seen." Junsu chuckles. "Seems to me like you'll pass around crack and watch male strippers go down on one of your lady friends."

Jimin's mom slaps Junsu's arm and pushes them both towards the stairs. "Don't get too high mama, you won't be able to drive home," Jimin yells out from all the struggling coming from him and his brother.

"And don't get aides from those gross strippers." Their mom straightens her suit while smiling at their foolishness, trying her best not to laugh. "Bye boys."

The boys turn around to look at their mother leaving the house while waving toward the shutting door. The alarm system beeps for a second or two and stops.

Jimin takes this chance to turn and look up at his giggling brother. "Not all strippers are gross and have aides." He says, shoving his brother playfully.

Junsu nudges Jimin back with the same force, "I bet they enjoy doing that shit, their some gross fuckers." Jimin rolls his eyes and lightly pushes Junsu back, unnoticeably harder than before. "Well, maybe they need the extra cash," Jimin says, glaring at his smirking brother.

"All they do is show their body parts and sexually tempt customers into buying a one-night stand with them." Junsu playfully punches Jimin's jaw, and barely grazes his chin whereas Jimin's glare into his eyes becomes more violent.

Jimin punches his older brother in the jaw and only then did Junsu realize Jimin was serious. "What the actual fuck Jimin?!" Jimin steps back, watching as Junsu holds his jaw and groans in pain.

Instead of apologizing, Jimin runs as fast as he possibly can up to his room and locks the door. Not even 2 seconds later does he hear bangs on his door, Junsu trying to find a way inside.