wedding

(yes, i know bri just posted a wedding oneshot, but this isn't like the one she posted, this is completly different. thank you and enjoy!!)

Sophie was in her giant room in her new home, Sunrose, getting ready for her wedding. She had just gotten into a light, blush pink ball gown dress with a sweetheart neckline. The torso was beaded and I gotta say, she looked spectacular.

She was currently sitting at her vanity, getting her hair fixed up by Biana and Linh while Marella, Edaline, and Vertina (yes, she still kept Vertina) did her makeup.

"How are you feeling, Soph?" Biana asked.

"Fine, just, nervous."

"Yeah, I understand that. When Grady and I got married. I was a total nervous wreck. Thankfully, I had Juline," Edaline said, grabbing a few bobby pins for Biana.

Then, all of a sudden, her bedroom door burst open.

"Oh my gosh, Sophie. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!"

Sophie turned her head to see her younger brother and sister, Aurnia and Benji, bounce into the room.

When Sophie turned seventeen, Edaline and Grady made the surprise they were going to have another kid. They told Sophie over and over again they would never stop loving her, but Sophie was over the moon excited for more siblings. And when the news got out that the Ruewen's had twins, Sophie was ecstatic.

The day the twins were born, Sophie, Keefe, Sandor, and Ro were in the waiting room, Sophie's thumbs were twiddling and then after a few minutes of that, she would stand up to pace. And this was a constant cycle for about an hour or two. Keefe eventually stood up, grabbed her wrists, and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Sophie, stop stressing out. Everything will be fine."

Keefe rolled his eyes and smiled. He pulled her into a hug and she melted into his arms. Just then, a doctor came out and took off his surgical mask.

"Twins. A boy and a girl. Congrats, Sophie," the doctor said with a smile. He then walked back into the delivery room and Sophie let go of Keefe, eyes wide and a gigantic smile on her face.

"It's twins!" she yelled, grabbing his upper forearms with her hands.

They both laughed and Keefe grabbed her face with his hands. Sophie smiled at him one more time before taking his face into her hands and pressing her lips to his.

And that's when Sophie had found him. The love of her life.

"I'm so excited. It's going to be the best wedding ever!" Aurnia said, snapping Sophie back to reality.

"Have you even been to a wedding before?" Benji asked.

"Oh be quiet. I was the maid of honor at Marlowe's wedding, so I know exactly what's going to happen," she snapped back.

Benji rolled his eyes and Aurnia slapped his arm. Edaline glared at them and they both looked down in guilt.

"Well, I can't wait for you two to officially be in the wedding," Sophie said, pulling them over in front of her to get a real good look at them.