new house

Sophie and Keefe, 20 and 21, had just moved to the Forbidden cities into a house in San Diego, right by the zoo, just to get away from the Neverseen. Forkle said not to run away from their problems, but the couple couldn't take the pressure anymore. And Keefe seemed to be getting along well, learning the English language and taking care of the house while Sophie went and got a job. But they still had some renovations to make on the house.

And today, they were painting Sophie's office a sky blue color.

Sophie and Keefe were in the room, popping open the paint cans and pouring it onto the trays. Sophie picked up a roller and dipped it in the paint. Keefe did the same actions and they walked over to a wall, rollers at the ready.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"ONE!"

Their rollers touched the wall and they started painting. As they were painting the wall though, Keefe flicked a bit of paint onto Sophie.

She turned to face her boyfriend and laughed.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe cause you look good in light blue," the boy replied.

Sophie giggled and flicked a bit of paint onto him. A bit landed in his hair and he gasped.

"You know not the hair, Foster."

Sophie laughed and set her rolled in the pan. She sneakily wrapped her arms around his waist and he placed his arms on her shoulders.

"Well, we both look good," she whispered.

Keefe smiled and leaned down. Their lips pressed together and Sophie smiled.

"Okay, but we do have to keep painting," Sophie said, pulling away and smiling.

Keefe rolled his eyes and Sophie smiled. They picked the rollers back up and continued to paint. And they finished, eventually. It might've taken about a week, but soon, Sophie moved in all her stuff and the couple was happy.

Here's a short and simple oneshot and I hope you enjoyed it! Since I'm not really feeling the muse to write some Sokeefe at the moment, these oneshots might be spread out as to when I post them and they might be short, but definitely sweet. Don't worry, I won't stop writing them, cause I love them to death, I just don't have the inspiration. Thank you for understanding :)

-Lauren