guardian angel

THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE MEANING THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN HERE THAT ARE NOT IN THE BOOKS SO PLEASE JUST ENJOY THIS AND DONT GET ALL FACTUAL ON ME THANK YOU

"Yeah, did you know guardian angels are real?"

Sophie sighed and rolled her eyes. "No, they're not, B."

The two were walking down the halls of Foxfire High and apparently, Biana read some article about how guardian angels were real and how some people could see theirs.

"Apparently, your angel can be any gender, most likely the one you're attracted to, and you can see yours at the youngest age of eight."

Sophie shook her head and they entered the library. They took a seat at the long, oak table and they both pulled out their textbooks.

As Sophie started copying down her chemistry notes, the sound of a bubble popping erupted in front of her. She quickly looked up and jumped a bit. Sitting in front of her was a beautiful, slightly muscular, boy. He seemed to be a few years older than her and devilishly handsome.

He had fluffy blonde hair and striking ice blue eyes. Slight dimples appeared when he smiled and he turned to the girl sitting in front of Biana.

"Venus, mine is so beautiful," he said. Venus looked over and smiled.

"Nice one, Keefe."

Sophie regathered herself and leaned forward. "Who are you?" she asked.

He looked at her strangely before Venus asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just thought she said something."

"I did, who are you?" Sophie asked again.

Keefe turned to face her and his eyes turned to the size of saucers.

"You can see me?"

"Yeah?"

Venus and Keefe shared a look before he also leaned forward.

"Am I handsome?"

"I guess so?"

He smiled and tapped his hands on the table.

"Soph, who are you talking to?" Biana asked.

"Oh....no one."

"Okay. Well, I've gotta go to the bathroom. Watch my stuff?"

Sophie nodded and as she got up, Venus followed her.

"How can I see Biana's.....whatever? What are you?" she asked, turning back to the boy.

"I'm your guardian angel!"

"What?"

"I'm your-"

"No, I heard you. But you guys are actually real?"

"Yeah?"

She leaned back and sighed. "How long will you be around?"

"Until you die."

"Will you age with me?"

"Okay, calm down. No need to ask so many questions."

"Answer it."

"Yes, I will."

Another sigh escaped and she studied his outfit. He was wearing a tight, white t-shirt and white jean shorts. She glanced under the table and found snug, white, slip-on Vans on his feet.

"Checking me out, Sophie?" he asked.

Catching her off-guard, she pushed her glasses up and gave a small smile.