drive-in theater

Sophie and Keefe had been dating for little over a year, their relationship going wonderful. But recently, Sophie had caught him spending time with other girls. And even though he claimed they were his friend's friends, it still made her unsteady.

One Saturday afternoon, the girl was reading a book, sitting on her couch, when she got a text message.

She placed her bookmark in and picked up her phone. And it was a text from Keefe.

"Hey beautiful. I'll be over in a few minutes because we're gonna be doing something fun tonight. So pack your phone and a few other things. And this is to show you that you're the only woman I care about in my life."

Sophie smiled at her phone and jumped up from the couch. She grabbed a small purse and threw in concealer and her favorite lipstick. Her phone and a granola bar made it into the bag as well as she waited for her boyfriend. And like he said, he was there in about five minutes.

There was a knock on the door and Sophie rushed over. She threw the door open and leaned into Keefe's arms.

"I haven't seen you in a week," she muffled into his neck.

"I know, I missed you too," he replied, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Okay, so what are we gonna do?" she asked, leaning back into his arms.

"Well first, we're gonna go to TJMaxx so you can do a bit of shopping, and I'll pay, and then we're gonna go see a movie at the drive-in theater, with you in your beautiful new outfit."

Sophie smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "Alright, you ready to go then?"

Keefe nodded and took her hand into his. The two ran over to his white convertible and got in. They drove off to the mall and parked in the parking lot.

"You ready to go get an outfit?" Keefe asked, leaning towards her.

"Of course."

Sophie gave him another quick kiss before they headed in.

The couple shopped around for a bit, and Sophie bought a super cute and comfy grey sweater and a few tees.

Keefe purchased the clothes and the two got into his car.

"You're too sweet," she said.

"Well, I love you and I would do anything for you."

Sophie smiled and the two then drove off to the park right as the sun was starting to set.

They parked and Keefe pulled out a bag. Inside was a bag of popcorn and candy.

"Ooohhhh, Keefe, you didn't," Sophie said with a laugh, siffting through the bag.

"Oh yeah I did."

Sophie laughed again and kissed him.

"You really are the sweetest."

Keefe smiled and they started opening the food. And about fifteen minutes later, the movie started playing. It was Grease, Sophie's favorite.

And as the two ate their junk, they sang along to the songs. And Sophie was having the time of her life. She was there with her amazing boyfriend, watching her favorite movie at a drive in theater.

What more could she want?