1%

{𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕 •Uh-Lani}

"I love you too mom..Take care" , I told my mom over the phone before I hung up the phone. It was the middle of first semester and I was a sophomore in college.

I hate it here.

My Parents calls in from time to time to make sure I'm ok. Although when we speak I don't feel as if the solicitude was sincere enough. Growing up I always felt as if me , in particular wasn't good enough for them.

My sister on the other hand ? Oh she was god herself to them. They praise her for the simplest things she do , and always holds me accountable to be like my big sister 'Aubrey'.

Being the big hearted person I am , instead of living the life I wanted to. I went to the same college my older sister did.

University of California,Los Angeles

At least I get to major in Psychology. Well, technically I had to fight for that liberty. My parents wanted me to major in Pre-Law and become an attorney, but I refused.

"Hey girl" , Shalexius, My Bestfriend said exhaustingly tired. She had just gotten back to the dorm , after a long day of that thing she calls work.

Lucky and cursed me doesn't have to work. See my parents have me covered.

They pay for all my fees , books, and living. I basically live off of them. For you it might seem like a good thing , but for me I hate it. They figured that was their way of Manipulating me.

"Hey Lex" , I greeted her. She took off her shoes and jacket. After putting her hair in a bun she plopped down onto her bed.

"Wow work today was that bad ?" , I asked sarcastically , taking off my glasses. She usually comes to the dorm everyday and does the exact same thing. Jobs seem to be a living hell , but this wasn't any ordinary type of Job.

She worked for some famous dude she calls "sir" as if that was his name.

From what she tells me , She's his assistant along with 3 other girls. They all have their days of the week on which they work. Sometimes he chooses the day they work despite their work schedule he made.

A pain in the ass is what I gleaned from her. Despite the long work hours , lack of sleep , and endlessly demands he gives her. The pay is grossly amazing.

"Hell yes! This nigga really got me fuck up. He wants me to work again tomorrow after I just worked 3 days this week already." , she complained.