Episode 2 - "Calamity"

Episode 2 -
"Calamity"
NARRATOR
Previously on AMC's Fear the Walking Dead...

(Clip from 3x05 LUCIANA telling NICK it's time to go and clips from 4x01 play)

*FADES OUT*

EXT. DELL DIAMOND BASEBALL STADIUM - NIGHT

The freezing, cold wind blowing through the trees was sharp on LUCIANA's face. She shivers in fear whilst ravenous for food. She feels as if the malnourishment will close in on her as she stares into the distance of uncertainty, that being a baseball stadium, as she hides behind a rough, dead tree.

LUCIANA, feeling exhausted too, believes that the place will be the king motherlode of food, weapons and other resources. She thinks that there could be a way of gathering the people inside the stadium to come out and investigate what is happening whilst she makes a run for it to steal some supplies. She is alone, she is afraid, she is anxious, but tough and needs to do what is right by her. She needs to find her beloved NICK. She starts panting rapidly.

LUCIANA gets out the flare from her rugged, dirty, old rucksack and throws a flare far from her on her right. As quick as quicksand, she runs across the forest of trees and slips on a sharp stone.

LUCIANA painfully screams.

LUCIANA starts limping to the stadium, but suddenly a dramatic, loud running footstep is heard. She looks around, but as soon as she turns she is greeted with an abusive punch to her face which knocks her out within seconds. She only had enough time to grasp the look of his face. A bearded young man, with an unpleasant, furious look on him that would scare anyone.

As LUCIANA is dragged to the stadium, the man begins to hold her by the legs with her head on the ground being covered by the filthy earth beneath her. His mind and face was amused by the sticky mud that made her head smell dirty to stenchy. It was just a fun game to him. He then speaks, with a deranged look.

CASEY
Wait til' Ennis gets a look at you.

The deranged, psychotic vulture gives LUCIANA even more punches, but is then seen by JUNE, a kind-hearted vulture that sees things differently to other vultures, starts yelling at him to stop because she doesn't believe in such violence as much as she has to.

JUNE
(yelling)
What the hell are you doing?

CASEY
What does it look like I'm doing?

JUNE
Bring the girl to the cell and don't touch her.

CASEY
I can do what I please.

JUNE
I control you, got it? Stop hurting her and put her in the damn cell.

CASEY
(whispers)
Bitch.

As JUNE and CASEY, now carrying LUCOANA, walk back to the stadium, LUCIANA becomes conscious. She spits right back at CASEY's face with phlegm to show pure hatred for the horrible vulture, after a few seconds of staring into his evil eyes. He drops LUCIANA, causing her to fall onto her back harshly onto the concrete earth.

LUCIANA
(groans)
Qué está pasando?

LUCIANA
(Angry)
All I wanted was some food.

CASEY wipes the phlegm from his left cheek as anger fills his eyes. He slams his hand onto the ground next to her, inches from hitting her face, making her flinch slightly.