Episode 15 - "The Last Supper"

Episode 15 -
"The Last Supper"
EXT. MARTHA'S CAMP
The clock strikes dawn, MARTHA & JIM are seen feasting upon the most scrumptious of the deceased, with JIM unaware of what he feasts on as MARTHA grins at him.

JIM
You never told me, how do you know them?

MARTHA giggles before she begins elaborating on the state of her relationship with the survivors dwelling in the uniquely designed stadium.

MARTHA
I vowed to ignite calamity and chaos upon them.

JIM looks up, intrigued.

JIM
Vowed to whom?

MARTHA
My lover.

MARTHA's confession engenders a sense of confusion from JIM.

JIM
Your lover? Where is he now?

MARTHA pauses for a second.

MARTHA
(lies)
He died. They killed him.

JIM still believes MARTHA's lie, from the looks of it.

MARTHA
We both should accept the fact that we could die after doing the deed, we must be ready for the aftermath.

MARTHA
I did things before, without thinking of the consequences other than the one objective my mind was set on obtaining.

JIM
(curious)
And what was it?

MARTHA
What was what?

JIM
Your objective.

MARTHA rubs her chin, expressing her long ponder as she thinks for an answer to JIM's question.

MARTHA
To please whoever I find.

JIM
Why?

MARTHA
Because I'd rather give my life to others than to live in solitude, again.

MARTHA
But I'm warning you, if I see anything or anyone trying to lure people away from me, my one objective would be to eliminate that inconvenience, without thinking of the consequences.

MARTHA
So..

MARTHA
What do you want?

JIM giggles hysterically as he realizes he is the omnipotent between the two.

JIM
I want them to die.

MARTHA
Done.

MARTHA
But you must know one thing..

JIM looks up.

MARTHA
We're feasting on humans.
We're consuming them.

JIM chuckles, unable to believe MARTHA's confession. 

JIM
(laughs)
You're kidding?

MARTHA
If you want me to commit to your plans and risk my life for you, you must be accepting and follow me to the fires with no doubts.

JIM ponders for a second, then bites a chunk off of the meat and masticates. He is distant, and looks to be disgusted, but still commits to the feast.