Episode 11 - "JADMATS"

Episode 11 -
"JADMATS"
EXT. - PARKING LOT - AFTERNOON (PAST)

A truck is seen entering the parking lot with average speed. It stops close to an iron fence of a school. Inside the truck, in the driver's seat is JOHN DORIE. JOHN DORIE gets out of his vehicle. He looks at the watch on his wrist after some seconds.

JOHN DORIE waits near his vehicle appearing to be waiting for someone. He looks ahead after he hears the iron gates move, he smiles. A girl steps off the school grounds and walks in his direction. She stops right in front of him. They hug.

GIRL
Hey, daddy.

JOHN DORIE
Hey, sweetie pie.

Both step into the vehicle with JOHN DORIE's daughter being to his right. He starts his car and then they leave the parking lot.

JOHN DORIE
How was your day?

MONICA
Nothing special. Kelsey
and Brandon broke up. 

JOHN DORIE
How's Kelsey handling it?

MONICA
She's great, already got a rebound.

JOHN DORIE
(chuckles)
Well, that was fast.

MONICA
(giggles)
I know right.

JOHN DORIE
Well, I hope you're focusing on your studies than some high school drama.

MONICA
I am. Don't worry.

JOHN DORIE's truck makes a right turn on the road and stops abruptly, there were cars everywhere, traffic was big and no one could move.

JOHN DORIE
What the hell..?

JOHN DORIE and MONICA could hear the other car horns. He steps out of his vehicle. His gaze stops in what is going on just nine feet away from him. It was a group of people. Not ordinary people. They were not behaving normally, punching the windows of some car. Those humans have reddish clothes and skin, it was blood.

Sounds came from the air, it was a helicopter. JOHN DORIE looks up and is able to see two of them. Shocked, he almost misses the two ambulances passing through him at high speed.

MONICA
Is it judgement day or something?

JOHN DORIE enters the truck again.

JOHN DORIE
We need to go home right now.

JOHN DORIE drives his vehicle through the traffic, trying to locate the small openings between cars. He sees a few walkers breaking the glass of car windows.

JOHN DORIE
Don't worry, darling.
Everything's gonna be alright.

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD

INT. - MALL'S EXIT - AFTERNOON (PRESENT)

ALICIA, STRAND, QALETAQA, MORGAN, JOHN DORIE, ALTHEA and DORIS are near the mall's exit.

STRAND and JOHN are a bit behind the rest of the group. STRAND sees ALTHEA in her white dress soaked in blood.

STRAND
She needs time.

JOHN DORIE
Yeah. We need to give her time,

JOHN DORIE and STRAND get close to the group. QALETAQA and MORGAN separate a bit to let both men enter the rear of the group.