Episode 4 - "Carnage"

Episode 4 -
"Carnage"

NARRATOR
          Previously on AMC's Fear the
          Walking Dead..

(Summary of events from Episodes 2 and 3 leading up to the final scene of Episode 3.)

INT. STADIUM CELL - DAY

MADISON, ALICIA, and STRAND watch as a melancholic QALETAQA mourns the death of a brother. They watch in silence and grief, as QALETAQA cries in vain.

  MADISON
(worried)
Taqa.

    QALETAQA
      No. Do not speak a word.

MADISON
Taqa.

   QALETAQA
   (tearful)
   This is your fault.

MADISON's frustration builds up and she takes a breath, holding her rage in.

MADISON
     This ain't anyone's fault. It's what God intended.

QALETAQA looks to MADISON, with a sad and traumatic look.

   QALETAQA
          It's not what God intended, it's
  what they intended.

QALETAQA points at the guards visible outside the cell door, in anger and hesitation.

   MADISON
   I know.

MADISON stands up, taking control of the atmosphere in the room, dominating those surrounding her.

She takes a look at a shaking ALICIA, and places her hand on ALICIA's shoulder, attempting to comfort a broken soul.

   MADISON
  'Licia, what's the matter?

ALICIA looks up, in shock of MADISON's insensitivity to what was witnessed. She pushes MADISON's hand away, in frustration.

  ALICIA
  (yelling)
  What's the matter? Are you
seriously asking that right now?

ALICIA stands up and walked to the corner of the room, playing her hand on a wall, unstable.

    MADISON
    Both of you. Look at me.

QALETAQA and ALICIA take a rage filled look hesitantly at a frustrated MADISON.

     MADISON
   (yelling)
  I am not the cause of your misery.
   I am the one who will get us out of
    here!

     STRAND
   (cautious)
          Lower your voice, or they'll hear.

       MADISON
    I don't give a damn. Let them hear!

      MADISON
      (yelling)
    Both of you have to put this behind
      you, and work with me!

QALETAQA stands up and rushes to MADISON, placing his hand on MADISON's neck, threatening to choke her. ALICIA changes sides and approaches QALETAQA, steadily.

  ALICIA
   Hands off.

   MADISON
  Taqa, you're the only one responsible for his death.