♥ AE: Y/N the Delulu Girl ♥

"Revoir come here!" Y/N shouts at her son. Yes, she's a mother now. Not just one, but 7 annoying but beautiful kids, six boys and one girl.

Pornessian Parrapio, AAAAAAAAAMMMIIIIIIIII, Infires, Sprite, Lachimolala, Revoir, and Pardon.

"Waeee~ I don't wanna eat!" Revoir whines. "Revoir just follow mommy's orders." Pornessian says. "That's my boy." Y/N smiles at the kid.

Y/N continued watching and the seven kids snuggled up on her.

"Mommy who is that?" Sprite asks. "That's your dad! His name is Hoseok." Y/N answers proudly.

"What about that man, mommy? Who is he?" Revoir asks. "That's Taehyung! Your dad also." Y/N answers and smiles.

"That guy?" Infires asks. "Your dad, Yoongi!"

"How aboutㅡ"

"That's your dad, Jungkook. That one is Ami's dad, his name is Jin. That one? He is Jimin, Lachimolala's dad, and that guy is Pornessian's dad, Namjoon." She explains.

"So we don't have the same daddy?" Pornessian asks. "Yes. I bought these liquids from 7 different people that looked like them. Then boom! Y'all are made."

"Wow, Science is just... amazing." Pornessian said, his hand on his mouth, pronouncing amazing as amajin.

"Hey hun, I'm home." Y/N's husband said and kissed her cheeks. "Hey kids, missed daddy?" He asked.

"No! You are not our daddy!" Ami shouts. Y/N's husband, who's confussed, scratches his head. "I am Ami." He says.

"No! They are our dads!" Pardon said and pointed at the television.

"What? Y/N... What did you say to these kids?" He looks at Y/N with a what-the-foc-did-you-do look.

"Hehe." Was all Y/N can say.

"I swear to god, Y/N. Those people have families now! Not to mention some of them married each others members! Come on."

"What? They gay?" Pornessian asked, looking shocked once again.

"Where did you learn that word?" He asks the kid. "I saw mommy watch it. What is it called again? BTS gay moments?" The kid answers.

"Y/N, I let you name these kids with those kind of unique names because you promised that you'll stop being so delusional.

If you continue doing this? I will not think twice of leaving you and setting these kids up for adoption and bringing you to a mental hospital."

"Oh. Mah. God! Mommy is crazy?" Lachimolala gasped.

"Be happy that I am here because I'm the only one who loves you and can tolerate you. So please, honey, fix yourself." He said.

"I-I'm sorry, Namjoon." Y/N stood up and hugged her husband.

"I'm not Namjoon!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Taehyung." She said once again as tears flow down her face.

"It's okay." Taehyung said.

"Wait, so he's my real father?" Revoir asked. Taehyung shooked his head. Revoir looked at the television and looked back at Taehyung.

"Yeah, your not him, you don't look like him, maybe you both have the same name."

~

lemme explain.

ok so boredom gave birth to this chapter.

y/n was just a delusional girl, she was crazy abt bts that she named her kids like THOSE and she had those kids from other guys's fluids, guys that looked like the members.

and ye she married a guy just bc the guy had the same name as taehyung from bts.

ok bai HAHAHHAHAHA