Family bonding

So guys - I'm thinking of making a Jariana RP blog on tumblr where you can ask them questions. Would you guys actually follow me though? Because there's no point in making one if you don't ask questions haha x

Please tell me.

+=+=+=+=+

Inside the café, Ariana and Kenzie were enjoying their time together. It was nice for Ariana to get 'to know' her little girl a little better. The toddler was quite hilarious although Ariana couldn't get very much info out of her. But what did she expect...she was talking to a two and a half year old.

"Yummy," Kenzie smiled as she took a bite of her snicker doodle cookie.

"Can I have a bite?" Ariana asked of her daughter, she was absolutely starving by this point. Lunchtime was quickly approaching and there was no sign of her husband and daughter.

"Otay Mommy you have a bite," Kenzie handed her mother her cookie and turned back to her hot cocoa.

"Mmm," Ariana closed her eyes after taking a small bite of the delicious treat. "You are very right, that is very yummy," Ariana sighed as she took another bite, oh how she loved cookies.

"Can I have a bite too?" a voice from behind asked.

Ariana nearly jumped out of her chair but smiled when Jai came into her full view. "Don't do that, you startled me."

"Sorry," Jai grinned. "Didn't mean to," He kissed her cheek sweetly.

"Did you guys find a tree?" Ariana asked as she handed the cookie back to Kenzie.

Caitlin nodded, a huge smile covering her face. "Yeah Mommy, it's the best tree ever!"

"The best tree ever?" Ariana gushed. "Well, it must be something special then."

"It is, Mommy, it is," Caitlin couldn't stop smiling. "You are just going to love it! And Kenzie you will too!"

"Well, I can't wait to see it," Ariana said, beginning to stand up, Jai offering his hands to help. "Thanks. Let's go see."

"Actually, it's paid for and all ready to go," Jai replied when Ariana was finally up.

"Oh," Ariana responded. "Well let's go home then," she laced her fingers with his. "I'm so hungry."

Jai laughed, he knew his pregnant wife very well. "It is about time for lunch."

"Yeah it is," Ariana smirked. "Let's go," they each took one of their daughter's hands as they exited the café.

+=+=+=+=+

"Can you get that by yourself?" Ariana asked as she ushered the girls inside the house, Jai was behind them dragging in their huge Christmas tree.

"I think I can manage," Jai replied as he continued past them.

"I don't have time for you to get a hernia or for you to pull out your back," Ariana grinned as Jai walked past her; she was helping the girls take off their coats in that back closet.

"Gee thanks honey, you're so caring," Jai rolled his eyes. "You know this probably would have been easier if I went through the front door."

"What honey?" Ariana asked, Jai was a lot farther away from her now and she was having a very hard time hearing him.

"Nothing," Jai called back as he made it into the family room.

"Can I go help daddy?" Caitlin had taken off her coat and boats in record speed.

Ariana nodded at her excited little girl. "Go ahead sweetheart." And with that Caitlin dashed out of the room.

"Me too, me too!" Kenzie waved her hands in the air before tugging on Ariana's jeans, something she apparently loved to do.