Spa Day

"Mommy," Kenzie said as she leaned over Ariana's sleeping body.

"Kenz," Jai whispered as he walked into his bedroom. "Let Mommy sleep," he was about to grab Kenzie off the bed when Ariana spoke up.

"I'm up, I'm up," Ariana replied as she slowly opened her tired eyes.

"Mommy!" Kenzie exclaimed, happy that her mother was awake.

"Sorry, baby, I wanted to let you sleep in a little bit," Jai took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Aww that's sweet of you honey, thanks," Ariana smiled as she looked to the alarm clock on the nightstand. 9:14. "Oh my gosh, you let me sleep too late! What's the matter with you?" Ariana smacked Jai on the arm before throwing the covers back.

"What?" Jai questioned.

"We're having a party tonight and there's so much to do!" Ariana exclaimed. Last night Dianna and Ariana had another long talk and somehow their topic of conversation ended up being the Brooks annual Christmas party which happened to be tonight. Ariana tried to get by as best as she could in the conversation but it was kind of hard considering she had no idea what was going on.

"Relax," Jai chuckled. "You know we've got people to do everything, you are not lifting one finger for this party and that's final," Jai replied as he placed his hands on her round stomach, he didn't want any baby action yet. "You are going to have a fun and relaxing day at the spa while everything gets set up here."

"The spa?" Ariana questioned, Dianna forgot to mention that little detail.

"Yeah, did you forget?" Jai looked at Ariana who shrugged. "Well, yeah you, Di, your mom and my mom, the limo is picking you guys up at eleven."

"Oh right," Ariana responded, biting down on her lower lip.

"I wanna go to the spa," Kenzie pouted as she wiggled herself onto her father's lap.

"Do you even know what a spa is?" Ariana asked as she tickled her little girl's feet.

"No," Kenzie giggled. "Stop it Mommy! Stop!"

"Ok, ok" Ariana stopped and instead placed tiny kisses on Kenzie's feet before kissing her forehead. "Mmm, I'm starving."

"Hold that thought baby," Jai kissed Ariana's cheek before he rushed out of the room with Kenzie thrown over his shoulders.

"Um ok," Ariana said in confusion, she decided to head to the bathroom before they came back.

A few minutes later Jai came back in carrying a tray of food for Ariana. Kenzie was right on his heels, carrying a little bottle of syrup.

"What's all of this?" Ariana smiled.

"Breakfast in bed for a beautiful woman," Jai placed the tray down over Ariana's legs.

"Mmm, you shouldn't have," Ariana replied, excited to dig in to the Belgium waffles and fresh strawberries.

"I didn't," Jai replied. "Luke actually made breakfast for everyone."

"Is this edible?" Ariana furrowed her brows as she looked up to her husband.

Jai chuckled, "Surprisingly yes, you liked breakfast didn't you Kenz?"

"You let our children eat this?" Ariana laughed.

"Yeah yummy waffles," Kenzie smiled as she handed Ariana the bottle of syrup she had been holding.

"Thanks sweetie," Ariana said.

"You welcome Mommy," Kenzie replied as she wrapped her arms around one of Jai's lengthy legs.