No home without you.

I'm sorry for the sadness.

+=+=+=+=+

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Brooks," Rose held onto Ariana's arm, for fear that the young woman might pass out. "Let me take you to your family."

"Jai," she whispered his name as the tears flooded down her cheeks.

"It's alright dear," Rose helped Ariana walk out the door where Beau and Gina were still waiting, smiles on their faces ready to see their son and brother. Luke had gone back to Dianna to check on her.

"Oh god," Gina cried as she saw Ariana's face. "Oh god, oh god no!"

"I'm so sorry," Rose told the four again.

"Beau," Gina sobbed as she clutched onto her sons shirt for dear life.

"I...I," Beau was speechless as he felt his own eyes burn with hot tears. "He's...Jai's de..." he couldn't even finish it, he felt incredibly sick in the pit of his stomach. Jai couldn't be dead. Not his baby brother.

Ariana looked to Gina and felt terrible, absolutely terrible. As much as she was hurting, she was hurting too. Her son had died, her pride and joy. No matter the age, no parent should ever have to bury a child. "I...I need to sit down."

"Of course," Rose strengthened her hold on Ariana as she led her to the waiting room where Edward, Joan, Frankie, Luke and Dianna had been anxiously awaiting their return. The Brooks followed slowly, still holding onto each for dear life.

"Hey, how'd it..." Frankie stopped when saw everyone's somber faces enter the room. This is not what they had been expecting, they were hoping for a happy report from Ariana, Beau and Gina.

"What...what happened?" Luke asked slowly as he reached for Dianna's hand, afraid of the answer.

Rose glanced at Ariana, Beau and Gina and knew they were at a loss for words, "I'm afraid that Mr. Brooks did not make it," Rose said solemnly only causing Ariana and Gina to sob even harder.

"What?" Joan was in shock as she rushed over to her daughter, taking her in her arms.

"Mrs. Brooks needs to sit down," Rose said quickly seeing Ariana waver on her feet.

"Oh my baby girl," Joan and Rose helped Ariana to a chair while Beau and Gina continued to hug each other by the door.

"Luke," Dianna let out as her own tears flooded her eyes, she hugged her boyfriend knowing how broken he felt. His twin brother passed away. If anything, he was hurting more then Beau. Maybe more Ariana.

"I...I have to go...get some air," Luke pushed Dianna away and quickly ran out of the room. Dianna was at a loss for words as she looked at her friend and her shattered family. She wasn't sure if she should go after Luke or stay to support Ariana.

Edward and Frankie quickly joined Joan and Ariana. Joan sat down next to her daughter and continued to hold her as she bawled. Every part of Ariana was in pain, extreme pain that didn't feel like it would ever end.

"I....I don't want to be here anymore," Ariana cried on her mother's shoulder.

"Its alright sweetheart," Edward choked back tears as he rubbed her back.

"No...no it's not alright," Ariana whimpered. "It's all a dream, it has to be a dream!"

"Here," Frankie reached for a box of tissues off the nearest table. He didn't know what to do but he couldn't stand to see his sister in so much pain. It was just like when they were little, what one felt the other felt and he didn't want to feel this...ever.