Epilogue - 3

So there might be two more parts then I thought there would be😊

+=+=+=+=+

"Hello!" Jai called out as he walked into the kitchen of his spacious home. He'd just returned from a commercial that he filmed in L.A. It took a lot of convincing from Ariana but Jai finally decided to do a few endorsements in the last couple of years. So a few times a year, Jai went to either L.A. or New York to do commercials or print ads. Now that he was home all that Jai wanted to do was spend time with his wife and daughter. "Ari!" he exclaimed, he knew that she was home because her car was in the garage and all the lights were on.

"Daddy!" Little Caitlin squealed at the sight of her father. She ran as fast as her little two year old legs could carry her.

"There's Daddy's little butterfly!" Jai bent down just in time to scoop up Caitlin into his big strong arms.

"Me misseded Daddy," Caitlin wrapped her arms around Jai's neck and kissed his stubbly cheek.

"I missed you too baby girl," Jai kissed her back and squeezed her closer, he was only gone for three days but he missed his girl dearly.

"What about me? Did you miss me too?" Ariana's brown eyes glistened as she leaned against the doorway watching the precious moment between father and daughter.

"Of course," Jai replied as he walked over to this beautiful wife.

"Unfortunately I can't say the same. Fernando the pool boy kept me extremely busy so I barely had time to think of you."

"I'm sure," Jai rolled his eyes. Fernando the pool 'boy' was nearing fifty and definitely not Ariana's type.

"How was your trip?"

"Good, good, it was good."

"Good," Ariana laughed at her husband's choice of words.

"But you know L.A. is just so crazy but the commercial was fun though. I love being pampered."

Ariana rolled her eyes, "Because you are just treated so miserably at home."

"You said it, not me."

"Ha ha. Well I am anxious to see your commercial; I bet you rocked it baby."

"They're actually going to send me a copy once it's completely edited."

"Ooo perfect!" Ariana clapped her hands in excitement. "We can have a viewing party and everything. Is a gym shoe theme too much? Maybe just plain basketball or..."

"Honey, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I'm definitely not down with a viewing party."

"Party pooper," Ariana stuck her tongue out at her husband.

"Mommy that's bad," Caitlin said to her mother while her parents laughed.

"Sorry baby, how about I kiss Daddy instead?" Ariana suggested.

"Now that I like," Jai replied as he put Caitlin down. "I do deserve a proper greeting from my wife."

"Come here you," Ariana wrapped her arms around her husband's waist before leaning up to join her lips to his.

"That's 'nough now," Caitlin pulled on Ariana's pale pink sundress.

"What are we going to do with you Missy?" Ariana laughed as she picked up her giggling toddler and placed kisses all on her forehead. "Want to tell Daddy what we did when he was gone?"

Caitlin nodded, "I payed with baby Levi but he's a baby so he not that fun! And yesserday I gots to eat cupiecakes from the short mans cooking shop," Caitlin explained.