Party Time

"Jai," Ariana called out as she entered their bedroom, shutting the two double doors behind her.

"Hey baby," Jai emerged from the bathroom, fiddling with a dark tie around his neck. He looked amazing; Ariana could barely keep her eyes off of him. She loved the way his blue dress shirt was just a little tighter than it should have been and the black dress pants did wonders for his thick and lengthy legs. "How was the spa?"

"Great," Ariana replied. "I'm totally rejuvenated."

"Good," Jai smiled as he approached her, reaching out his arms to pull her near. "You look beautiful."

"Oh please," Ariana swatted at his chest, in her opinion, her make-up less face was far from beautiful.

"You do," Jai replied. "You know I love it when you look natural, it turns me on."

"Jai," Ariana chuckled as she looked to his face and saw that he was actually serious. "Well, I guess I will just have to get facials, mud baths and massages more often, especially when you're paying."

"I guess so," Jai replied as he leaned down to kiss her.

Ariana smiled several minutes later when they both pulled away, gasping for air. "So the house looks amazing."

"Yeah, Cecily and the crew did an amazing job this year, although she missed your constant nagging," Jai laughed in regards to their personal party planner.

"Ha ha ha," Ariana smirked. "And I was just going to tell you how hot I thought you looked but now I'm going to take it back."

"You were, huh?" Jai grinned. "I do look pretty hot."

"Be careful on the way down from your ego trip, wouldn't want you to bruise anything," Ariana replied.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I was just thinking about how ridiculously good looking I am," Jai smirked as Ariana pushed him away.

"What am I going to do with you?" she laughed.

"Whatever you want to," Jai smirked as he stood behind her, resting his hands on her belly, one of his favorite spots. "I am ready, willing, and able."

"We can't," Ariana sighed as she felt his hot breath on her neck, it took everything in her not to push him down on the bed and take him right then and there. "The party's going to start soon and I have to get dressed, do my hair, get the girls dressed, and do their hair."

Jai sighed in defeat. "You are all mine tomorrow."

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve," Ariana replied, she definitely didn't think that she would get any alone time with him then.

"Yeah and I've got our parents taking the girls ice skating and out for lunch. And we can definitely get Luke and Dianna out of the house," Jai explained.

"I can't wait until tomorrow then," Ariana smiled, although she was a bit nervous. This would be her first time with Jai; clearly they had done it before (many times considering they had two children and one more about to make his debut), too bad she couldn't remember it. She definitely wanted to make up for lost time; something told her that Jai was an amazing lover and she couldn't wait to find out.

"Me neither," Jai placed a lingering kiss on her neck. "Get dressed and I'll get the girls ready," Jai smiled. "But you can do their hair."

"Good thinking, it's about time you listen to me," Ariana chuckled.

"Oh," Jai was halfway out of the room when he turned around. "Your dress is hanging in your closet. The cleaners sent it back just in time."

Ariana nodded, good thing too, because she had no idea what she was going to wear. She hadn't been too worried, there were such great outfits in her closet. It was good to know that she still had impeccable taste even after all these years, "Thanks."