Chapter 1

"Girl why you so fucking mean"

I rolled my eyes as Farah kept running her big ass mouth. She always have something to say about my "attitude".

" Are you even listening to me, Hellooo" she snapped her fingers in my face.

I pushed her back a little bit then waved her off. I dont like people all up in my face like that. She knows this already.

"Fuck out of here Farah, if you dont like my attitude why the fuck you keep coming over here then" I questioned with a mug on my face.

"Because, I love you and you're my friend" she said.

I laughed "nah, I have associates, not friends, but ight"

As she started to say something else, a blue Ferrari with black rims stopped at my neighbors house, with music blasting like they were crazy.

I sucked my teeth and putted in my airpods, listening to some music.

A couple minutes later, Farah stupid ass started tapping on my shoulder like she was about to break my shit.

I paused my music and took out one airpod. "Bitch what, damn boe, I cant listen to shit in peace"

She rolled her eyes then cleared her throat, "bitch how I look, my future bae walking over here"

I looked at her dumbass "stop acting like a fucking kid b, you know how yo ass looked before you stepped out yo house"

"I'm so tired of yo shit Princess"

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her "so what's up then" I stood up and she stepped back a little "whatever girl, I dont got time"

As I was about to say something, someone interrupted us.

"Yoo Farah, fuck I told you about calling me and shit huh? Bitch you a dub"

Thats when I started to laugh and he heard me, cause my laugh is so fucking loud and ugly.

"Fuck is you laughing at" he said while sizing me up.

I looked at him, "you pussy, you got a fucking problem, you in my yard, dont be questioning me in my fucking yard"

He pulled up his pants a lil bit then he smiled, showing his grillz. He was like 6'0, brownskin and had tattoos. He was fine or whatever.

But Princess dont fuck with these niggas, cause they hoes and only want one thing. PUSSY!!!

"Hoe I'll have yo ass swimming with the fishes, stop playing with me"

Before I could say something, we was interrupted again, but this time it was Vashaud.

Vashaud is the only nigga I'd call a friend, thats my homie fasho.

"Hanninn Princess"

I smiled, showing my blue and black braces.

"Heyy Shaud, what you doing on this side of town, I thought this side was to " white" for you" I said, completely ignoring this other nigga that was in my presence.

We laughed, "shit, it still is, but I came with my homie to see his momma right quick"

"Shaud, I know you see me standing her, you act like you only see Princess" Farah said.

He looked her over then sucked his teeth,  "Princess, why you still hang with this hoe"

I giggled a lil bit, "Nigga, this bitch always coming over here, I done told her ass I dont like her"

"BITCH I don't like yo ass either, I just came over here cause my brother TRYING to get with yo ass"

"You deadass stupid, leave before I beat yo ass hoe"

"Whatever" she said as she was leaving.

Vashaud looked so confused, "what the fuck just happened"

"Man I don't even fucking know, I'm high asf right now"

He mushed my face, and I looked at him. I dont like people touching me, so I pushed him back hella hard.

"Ight Princess, dont make me drag yo ass through this neighborhood"

I jumped at him, "what's up then"

He laughed like something was funny, "man wtf yo short ass gone do, I'll throw you mfcka"

I waved him off, people be thinking I can't fight because of my height. If only they knew about all the bitches and niggas, and YES I fight niggas to, I had leaking in Memphis.

Then this other nigga started laughing, so I looked at him, "Fuck is you laughing at" I mocked him from earlier.

"Aye, I'm heading back, but yo ass still coming to my house party right?" Vashaud questioned.

"I might slide through and grace them hoes with my presence"

He sucked his teeth, then hugged me and I hugged him back.

After he left, that other nigga was still here. I looked over at him and he was already staring at me.

"Bruh, fuck is you still over here for, I dont even fucking know you"

He stepped closer to me and looked down at me. I looked up at this nigga, cause he was all up in my personal space.

"Bitch I'll smack tf outta yo ass"

"Do it then nigga" I said, looking like I didnt give a fuck, which I didnt.

He looked in my eyes and then grinned and walked away.

This weird ass nigga.

I walked back into my house, because these mfcks done blew my damn high already.