Chapter 8

Brim's  P.O.V:

~A couple months later~

"So yo pussy ass really thought you was gone steal from me without me finding out, huh?" I said while looking at this nigga on the floor.

I pistol whipped him again, and he started crying all over again.

"Shut yo bitch ass up" My voice boomed through the basement.

He instantly had stopped. I grabbed a knife and sliced him across his arms, stomach, then his legs.

I poured bleach all over his body and smiled as he screamed.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took off the gloves I had on then checked it. I knew it was Princess ass.

I read her message.

Cess👀👅: I'm horny Brim

I bit my lip and texted her back, telling her I'm on my way.

I done created a lil freak, and I love that shit, cause I'm the only nigga who has ever hit that.

I putted my phone in my pocket then pointed my gun at this nigga head, and shot him three times, leaving his brains all on the floor.

"Aye y'all clean this shit up" I said, then walked out of the basement. I seen Vashaud breaking down bricks.

"I'm bout to head out" I said while daping him up.

"Cause yo Wifey done called huh?" He said while laughing.

I smirked and waved him off. Princess deadass got that pussy that will make a nigga leave the trap house.

_________________________________________

~At Princess House~

"We not even together bruh, stop fucking tripping" I said while looking at her.

I can't stand when bitches trip over lil shit, this why I dont do relationships now.

Princess was looking through my phone and bitches were texting me. So her ass got upset.

"You right, we not together, so get the fuck out my house so my other nigga can come over"

"What?" I questioned while pulling up my pants a lil bit. She deadass got me fucked up.

"Nigga you fucking heard me, if you can go fuck other bitches, I can go fuck other niggas"

I smirked at her, she know better than to do some bullshit like that. I'll kill her ass and that nigga she fucking with.

"Fuck you smirking at nigga" she said while looking at me.

I walked up to her and picked her up, sitting her on the counter, then I opened her legs and got in between them.

"So what's up with you, why you acting like this" I said while looking her in her eyes.

"You know why nigga"

"I dont, thats why I'm asking yo ass mfcka"

"Fuck it, get out my face nigga"

"Nah, communication is key right?"

"Only when you in a fucking relationship nigga"

I pulled up my pants and stared at her. Her ass done caught feelings and shit.

I scratched my neck and looked around.

"Nigga get out my fucking house, whenever yo ass do that, you about to say some dumb shit"

"Bruh shut yo stupid ass up, I'm trying to think"

"Think for what nigga? Either you want to be in a relationship with me or not"

"I fuck with you, but nah that relationship shit for the birds"

She nodded and got off the counter. Then she walked up the stairs and I heard a door slammed.

I walked out of her house and sighed. Her ass will be alright.