Chapter 14

Author Notes: Ight before I start this chapter off, I want to thank all of you for the support, comments, etc etc. I know it's been a while but bare with me, I've been busy!!!

Here you go🥰🥰
_________________________________

Brim P.o.v:
"bruh fuck is you doing yo" I said while snatching shorty phone from her. This bitch was taking pictures of me and posting them.

One reason I don't fuck with these childish ass hoes.

"I've been sucking yo dick for how long nigga, and I thought you were my nigga"

I arched my eyebrow looking at her stupid ass. "Bitch do you hear yo fucking self, y'all hoes be wilding on my momma"

Then she started to cry.

I sighed, I know this shit probably gone get around to Princess, and I don't feel like hearing her ass bitch about it.

I walked out of the broads house with her phone still in my hand. I got into my car and drove to my moms house.

Her ass been bugging me about coming to see her.

~40 Minutes Later~

As I parked my car, I had got a text from Princess.

Here we fucking go with the bullshit yo

Princess: You on that creeping shit huh??

Me: The bitch only topped me off

Princess: If a nigga eat my pussy, you gone be chilling??

Me: Idgaf

Princess: Word

I just left her ass on read, these bitches be goofy asf.

I knocked on my moms door and she opened it. "About fucking time, yo dirty ass act like you can't call me or nothing"  she said while pulling me into a hug.

I laughed at her "ma chill out on me, I been busy"

"Busy my ass, I live near yo girlfriend, shit, yo ass could've walked over here"

I scratched the back of my neck "nah, that's not my girl ma, some broad posted me on there page and now she tripping"

She eyed me "what yo ass doing at the "broads" house in the first place Mero"

"A lil sucky sucky"

Then her lil short ass gone smack me "I'm gone suck my foot up yo ass boy, that girl been loyal to you and you gone do her like that"

I sighed "ma who side you on?"

"The right side, you said you don't like to play games with females, so why you playing with their heart?? She gone find a good man one day and yo ass gone be looking stupid"

"You right ma, I'll talk to her later"

"Whatever nigga, yo bald headed ass hungry"

"Ma you be trying to punk me"

"Okay and what? I'll still beat yo ass"

I waved her off as we walked into the kitchen, I sat down at the table while she fixed my food.

I decided to text Princess back, I mean I am feeling shawty and all that but I'm not with all the extra shit.

Me: I'm coming by after I leave my ma house

"Here boy" my mother said as she handed me a plate full of food "Thank you ma"

"You're welcome baby"

It was Macaroni, Collard Greens, and Fried chicken.

As I was eating eating, I got a text from Princess.

Princess: Nah you good

I scrunched up my face as I ate my Collard Greens, she tripping forreal. I'm still pulling up though.

____________________________________
Princess P.o.v:

This nigga stupid asf if he think I'm about to let his cheating ass into my fucking house.

People wonder why I'm so mean and shit, because of shit like this.

You let your guard down and mfcks fuck up. To bad for him, I don't do second chances.

~Couple Hours Later~

After I got done with my online college classes, I decided to start cooking.

Breakfast sounds good for dinner right now.

I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable. I had put on my black sweatpants and a black tube top.

Then I went backstairs and walked into the living room to grab my phone and I seem Rimero sitting on my couch, staring back at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him and he had my phone in his hands, looking through it.

I sighed, I wasn't about to play with this nigga today. I walked in front of him and tried to grab my phone and he moved it.

I tried to grab it again, and this time he had put his leg between mines, making me fall on top of him. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He looked down at me and stared into my eyes. "Look, I'm sorry and I'm catching feelings for you"

I just laughed in his face, "fuck out of here dude, you ain't shit forreal"

I got up and went to the kitchen to make me something to eat. Then I yelled from the kitchen "Leave my key on the table when you leave bruh"

I'm not no easy ass bitch, once you cheat, we done asf.

I dislike childish ass niggas that don't know wtf they want. If he wanted to be a hoe, he should've just left my ass alone from the start.

A couple minutes later I heard the door slam while I was pouring the pancake batter onto the skillet.

I walked back into the living room to see if this mfcka had put my keys on the table. That bitch didn't.

I sighed going back into the kitchen.

____________________________________
Brim P.o.v:
I sparked my blunt as I pulled off onto the road, heading to the trap right quick.

I know I fucked up, but the bitch just sucked my dick, it ain't like I stuck my dick inside the hoe. Females be tripping ong.

She dumb if she think she leaving me though, I'll give her ass some time to cool off or whatever.

That leaving shit dead though, Princess forever locked in with me. I ain't trying to sound like no sap ass nigga but I fuck with her the long way.