Chapter 5

Princess P.O.V:

~A month later ~

I read Vashaud's text message as I was getting my hair silk pressed.

Bro❤👌🏽: Aye you still coming to my house later on right? I'm having a lil party

I rubbed my eye and yawned.

Me: Hell yee, you already know ima slide through

Bro❤👌🏽: Bet

~ 3 hours later~

I was back at my house, getting ready to go to Vashaud's lil get together. I honestly didnt know wtf to wear.

All I know is I wanted to be comfortable. So I putted on my grey tights, and a grey T-shirt with my white Uggs.

I looked at my tattoo's and thought about getting another one. Then I grabbed my phone and charger cause my shit was on 45%.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled up at Vashaud's house. This nigga house was hella big.

I seen like 10 cars at this mfcka house. Nigga said a little get together. A whole bunch of people at this shit.

I parked my car and got out, then I knocked on his door.

A couple seconds later some female answered the door and looked me up and down and rolled her eyes.

Everytime this nigga have a get together, a bitch always looking at me funny.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Aye bitch, you got a fucking problem or something?"

I don't even know this hoe and she looking like she got a problem.

"And if I do" she said getting all loud, catching some peoples attention.

I pulled up my tights a lil bit and looked at her. "Swing then bitch". Before she could swing someone grabbed her and someone else grabbed me.

I frowned up my face and push whoever it was back, I dont know why people insist on fucking touching me.

"Aye chill out, Darrin take Princess ass upstairs so she can cool off, and Alexa you got to go shawty, we not about to be doing this bullshit in my house again"

Before I could hear Anything she said, Darrin ugly ass was taking me upstairs. I went into the bathroom and had shut the door so I could use it.

After I got done, I was washing my hands. While I washed my hands someone knocked on the door then barged in here.

It was Brim, he unbuckled his pants and started to use the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

All these bathrooms in this house, and he just randomly chose this one? Yea ight.

I dried my hands on a paper towel and put it in the trash bin, I glanced at his dick and then walked out.

That nigga had to be at least 11 inches.

I went into one of the rooms and bent down to plug up my charger.

"Aye, you trying to come to my house and smoke with me?" I looked to the side and seen Brim in the door way, staring at my ass while he talked.

I scrunched up my face then stood up. "Why?"

He sucked his teeth, "I know you not feeling this party bruh, and I'm not either so come smoke with me"

I shrugged then unplugged my charger and we walked downstairs. Vashaud seen us and raised his eyebrow.

"I'm about to go gas up with this ugly ass nigga" I told him and he laughed. He gave me a hug then dapped up Brim.

We walked outside, I trailed behind him as he walked up to an all black range rover.

He unlocked the door and we got in. As he drove off, I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone smacking me hard asf on my ass. I looked over and seen Brim staring back at me with no emotion on his face.

I rolled my eyes, "bruh dont fucking touch me, with yo stupid ass. That shit hurt"

He rubbed down his face then looked at me, "Aye get out before I change my fucking mind"

I rolled my eyes and opened his door, then I slammed it hella hard.

Before I knew it, this nigga had me pinned up against his car, looking down at me. "Stop playing with me" he said while he held onto my neck.

His cologne smelt so good. I pushed him away from me, "Nah, you stop playing with me, you know I dont like to be touched"

He sucked his teeth and we walked to his door and he unlocked it. I walked in first because it was cold asf outside, and my dumbass had forgot to get a jacket.

I took off my Uggs and socks, while he locked his door.

He looked at me, then my toes. "Come upstairs with me, and bring yo shoes"

I followed behind him as we went upstairs. This nigga house was mad big, it was clean and neat also.

We soon stopped at a door and he opened it. I looked around the room in awe. It was so pretty in here.

He told me to put my shoes in the closet so I did, I walked in his closet and looked around. This mfcka living like a billionaire and shit.

Had all types of shoes in his closet. I just putted my Uggs on top of a pair of his Jays.

I walked out his closet to see him on the edge of the bed, shirtless in some grey sweatpants and some white and grey socks.

He had a bunch of tattoos, and he was rolling up a blunt. I watched as his long tongue licked up and down it, then he looked up at me.

"Why yo ass so quiet now?"