Chapter 11

Princess P.O.V:

"Bitch are you serious, he gave her ass an STD and she still took him back" I asked NiNi in shock

"Girl yes, then she posted on Facebook saying what her and her man got going on is nobody else's business"

I laughed, NiNi and I was talking about Wynter and Jay. Wynter is a hoe that everybody knows. She always post shit on Facebook.

The girl even got a porn video out.

"If she dont want nobody in her business she need stop posting her business" I said, while eating my Chicken tenders from Chic-Fil-A

"P thats exactly what I said"

Her phone dinged indicating that someone had texted her. She was smiling all in her phone.

I was honestly happy that Vashaud ass settled down, I didnt want my friend out here hoe hopping.

"Girl Vashaud said do you want to come over to the house and chill"

"Fasho" I said while sipping on my sweet tea.

After we got done with our food, we went straight to Vashaud's house. I seen an unfamiliar car parked in his driveway.

It was a blue and black lambo.

NiNi and I got out of the car and had shut the door. I was wearing a ruffled rainbow crop top and a jean skirt that stops mid thigh.

To pair it off, I had one some white Ugg slides.

I had my hair in box braids also. Nino had hooked my hair up, she is a hair stylist.

Nini had on a white crop top and her white jeans, she also had on her white Ugg slides.

She was looking hella cute.

I knocked on the door and Vashaud answered it, he acted like he didnt wanted to let me in, but I had pushed him back.

I glanced to the left and seen Brim, with some hoe on his lap. Then I looked back at Vashaud with a confused look on my face.

"Look, I didnt even know he was stopping by ight?"

I nodded my head and Nini looked at me and whispered in my ear "you want me to kick this hoe out?"

I laughed and then I felt eyes on me, but I didnt pay it any mind.

"I'm good, I'm grown, he grown, and we not together"

"Okay boo"

We all walked into the living room and Nini and I sat across from Brim and his hoe.

Brim was staring at me like he was fool or something.

"So what's your name" Nini had asked Brim's hoe.

"Kendria" she said with an attitude, she had a stank face and everything.

I laughed, "the fuck" I said while responding back to a message on my phone.

"Is there a problem" Kendria said while looking at me

I smiled "I mean if it was, I wouldve addressed it bitch"

She gasped and then looked back at Brim, "baby you gone let this hoe talk to me like that"

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "Hoe?" I questioned "Kendrick stop playing with me, we already know how much mileage yo pussy got, and I only fucked one nigga"

"Whatever"

"Yea whatever pussy, these hoes be getting out of hand"

"Princess chill out, you not about to be talking to my shawty like that" Brim said

Kendria smirked and got off his lap then sat beside him.

"Brim keep yo nigga in check, I meant yo hoe, got these hoes feeling special and shit"

"I had you feeling special didnt I" he said while smirking at me.

I got up and got in his face, "fuck you mean nigga?, I'm not a hoe though so stop fucking playing with me before I split yo fucking dome Ight?

Brim chuckled because he only said that to make her upset. He like seeing her mad and he love how she was talking like him.

He rubbed his goatee while looking her up and down. Then he stood up, towering over her small frame.

"I like yo threats" he said while licking his lips.

He knew that made Princess panties wet and her eyes were filled with lust. Brim wanted to be inside her right now. He been missing her like crazy.

No matter how many hoes he been fucking, he couldnt deny the feelings he was starting to develop for her.

He never felt this way bout no bitch, ever.

"I'm about to go Ni and Shaud, I'll see y'all later on" I said while standing up.

I gave both of them a hug and left out the door, not a second later Brim ugly ass followed behind me.

"Bruh talk to me"

I turned around towards him and looked up into his eyes, "Brim ain't shit for us to talk about, I see how you rocking"

"Bruh, I wasnt ready for no fucking relationship yet, but then I was and yo ass all of a sudden didnt wanted to fuck with me no more, I'm not about to keep chasing yo ass b"

"Then dont, you got hoes nigga, tend to them bitches"

"Shawty only topped me off and I was about to drop her off at her house and I just swung by here cause I had to talk to him, and he was on the phone with yo ass and I just wanted to see yo stubborn ass bruh"

I nodded and continued to listen to him.

"I want you Princess"

"Brim, we can take things slow, we can be friends until further notice"

He sighed and bit his lip before talking "this wtf I be talking about b, every fucking time we take two steps forward you always want to take three steps"

His phone started ringing then he ignored it while getting into his car

"I'll come by yo house later" he said before driving off.

I got into my car and drove straight home.