Chapter 6

Princess P.o.v:

"Why yo ass so quiet now?"

"Ain't nobody quiet nigga, I'm just waiting on you"

He nodded his head, "look in that brown drawer by the tv and grab like 5 blunts"

I nodded and did as he said. He lit up the one he just got done rolling and he smoked it, and blew it out while looking at me.

After 5 blunts we were high asf, and just was talking about our lives and shit.

At first I didnt like his disrespectful ass, but he seem cool asf. "Come here" he said while licking his pink juicy lips.

I ate some chips and just stared at him.

"You come here, I'm not no damn dog nigga"

He sucked his teeth then mumbled, "bruh shut up, you already trying to fuck up my high"

I waved him off and he stared at me "put the chips down"

"Why? Nigga I'm hungry"

"Mfcka I dont want no crumbs in my bed"

I sighed and putted the chips on the dresser. I leaned back and crossed my arms while watching "Love and Hip Hop"

I need to catch up on this show, Forreal.

Brim grabbed my legs and pulled me to the end of the bed, then he leaned down and stared into my eyes.

"Why you dont like to be touched?"

I shrugged, and looked up at him, "I just don't like being touched nigga"

He nodded his head and putted his hand in my pants. I bit my lip and he started to massage my clit.

"You dont like this?" He whispered in my ear while he sucked on my neck.

I moaned as he massaged my clit faster, before I knew it. My pants were down and his fingers was replaced with his tongue.

I grinded on his face as he licked my clit back and fourth. I gripped the sheets as he sucked on my clit.

I spreaded my legs further so he could have easier access.

My moans got louder as he twirled his tongue back and fourth faster. I came as he continued to eat me out.

"Brim please" I moaned out trying to push his head back.

He looked up at me with no emotion on his face, then dived back into the pool between my legs.

This nigga tongue was magical.

After my third time coming, he got up and licked his lips, "you taste good" before I could say anything he went into the bathroom.

He came out the bathroom with a wet rag and cleaned me up. After he did that he got back into bed with me and snuggled up with me.

Soon, we both fell asleep.

_________________________________________

~2 days later~

Brim and I havent talked since that night. The next morning he took me straight home and didnt even say shit to me.

Its cool though, cause he not my nigga at all.

I got dressed in some white biker shorts and a blue T-shirt, then I had putted on my blue crocks.

Simple, but still cute.

I putted my hair in a ninja bun and layed my edges, I applied some carmax to my lips and putted in my hoop earrings.

I grabbed my phone and locked my door, then drove to the basketball court. I seen Vashaud with his shirt off and bitches were drooling over his skinny ass.

Then I seen Brim and rolled my eyes. Brim and Vashaud was on the same team and they were winning.

I sat on the bleachers and watched the game. After the second quarter had end Vashaud had took a break.

Him and Quincy hoe ass came over there where I was at.

I hugged Vashaud and Quincy tried to hug me, but I pushed him back and mugged him.

"Aye Shaud, we heading out after this game" I heard someone said.

I knew it was Brim, but I didnt look up.

I was talking to Quincy, and out the corner of my eye I seen Brim looking at me.

Then some hoe gone come up to Brim, and she was all up in his face.

"Why you didnt call me back last night baby" she said, sucking on a lollipop.

I wonder if he be eating her out like he did me. Just thinking about it made me upset, because this nigga head game was crazy.

I dont like the thought of him eating out another bitch.

He looked at her then sighed, "bitch fuck out of my face with that shit". She rolled her eyes then walked away, switching hella hard.

Vashaud and Quincy started laughing.

"Damn Brim, I dont see how these bitches continue to fuck with yo mean ass" Vashaud said while laughing.

"Forreal though" Quincy said agreeing with him.

Brim waved them off then looked around, "nigga these bitches cant resist my fine ass, I be having them hoes like "Brim Pleaseee "

I felt some type of way because, Brim knew I was moaning that when he ate me out.

I shrugged it off though. "Princess when you gone let me take yo fine ass out" Quincy said, eyeing me while I stood up.

Brim looked at me and I glanced at him, then rolled my eyes.

"Shit, right now. I'm hungry anyways nigga"

"Quincy I want you to go handle something for me right quick" Brim said

Quincy nodded and then stood up and him and Vashaud walked off, leaving me with Brim stupid ass.

I stepped off the bleachers and was about to walk off until Brim grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I said, with annoyance laced in my voice.

He smirked and looked me up and down. "What's up with you and fat ma"

I sucked my teeth and tried to push him back. "Nigga I dont like people touching me"

"Yea ight, what's up with fat ma though"

I looked at him, "she said fuck you nigga and yo head game was wack"

He laughed and licked his lips.

"I might have to practice on another bitch then, since it's wack, huh?"

I bit my lip and pushed him back, this nigga gone follow me all the way to my car.

"Brim what yo ass want, I'm not in the mood" I said turning back looking at him.

"Let me take you out to eat, since you so hungry"

"I lost my appetite"

He rubbed his goatee and looked around before settling his eyes back on me. "Bruh, you deadass pissing me off with yo bullshit"

"Bullshit" I said, raising my voice a little. "You the one on bullshit, how the fuck you gone eat me out then hop to the next bitch"

"Oh, so this is why you was ignoring a nigga when I walked over here"